Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default If you called the shots for All New, All Different Marvel...

Name 5 things you would bring if you controlled how All New, All Different Marvel would be handled in your eyes. Replace some books with your own books? Bring back characters? Set up your own event?

Mine would be...

1. No Guardians of Infinity, the most useless Guardians book right now.
    2. No dueling timelines for Hawkeye. It brings me out of the book.
    3. A new Blade book without the daughter drama.
    4. Take out Howling Commandos, Red Wolf, Spidey, X-Men 92.
    5. Add a solo about Wasp, bring back Runaways, a new Ghost Rider series and a new Jessica Jones solo.

BANNED

1. Different lineup for "The Ultimates"
    2. Having Black Bolt going off away from NY and Medusa reconstructing Attilan somewhere remote.
    3. Future Foundation book with Reed and Family
    4. Jane picking up another name for her alias
    5. Black Panther coming out sooner

Mine would be...
    1. No Guardians of Infinity, give Bendis' Guardians of Galaxy book to that writer.
    2. No dueling timelines for Hawkeye. Replace the writer with Gerry Duggan.
    3. A new Taskmaster book with daughter drama.
    4. Replace Howling Commandos with Midnight Sons, Red Wolf with Moonstar, Spidey with International Spider-Man, X-Men 92 with Earth's Mightiest Heroes Season Three.
    5. Add a solo about the old Wasp, bring back Runaways and kick Nico out of A-Force, a new Ghost Rider series with Segway and a new Jessica Jones solo where she got a divorce.

I support a single Jessica Jones, that marriage was the biggest mistake in the character’s history. Worst, most short-sighted mistake with the character ever.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

im sorry but i cant stop imagining timelines sword fighting right now xD
    Current Pull List:
    DC (Rebirth): All-Star Batman, Aquaman, Batman, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Justice League
    Marvel: Amazing Spider-Man, Black Panther, Black Widow, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Power Man and Iron Fist, Spider-Gwen
    Image: The Walking Dead
    Dark Horse: Dept-H

Titles that I wish I could afford to also follow
    All-New All-Different Avengers, Scooby Apocalypse

Niffleheim

1. Replace Guardian of Infinity with the Nova Corp
    2. Return Duggan on Nova solo
    3. A new Odinson and Loki team book
    4. Add Blade or Elsa Bloodstone in Howling Commandos or just them in one book.
    5. An event where the Kree are invading Earth.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

My biggest change would be to give the X-franchise a major focus on the minority metaphor. I'd use the Morrison New X-Men era as an inspiration: There'd be plenty of mutants, but the vast majority would have minor mutations that aren't useful in a fight. There would be a book that explores the more mundane realities of being a minority: The good stuff and the bad stuff. And that book would have Karma as a major character, with her working in a community library, because right now, a character working in a library is my version of wish fulfillment.

A Cloak & Dagger series. I like Cloak & Dagger.

A Dazzler series where she goes on a tour to promote a comeback. It would be fun. I'd get Jen Van Meter to write. Sophie Campbell would be my first choice for line artist, but failing that, someone else with a great sense of motion and a fantastic eye for fashion. Because Dazzler wouldn't have a costume. She would have a wardrobe. So the book would need someone who's good at that. Also, there would be a roller derby issue, because of course there would be a roller derby issue.

A Wasp mini-series by Sophie Campbell. She said tonight that she wants to do it. So I would let her do it. Because she's just great.

And finally, I would call for anyone who's been sexually harassed by someone who works in the comics industry to reach out so accusations can be thoroughly investigated, and wouldn't give work to people who have committed sexual harassment, unless they present a damned compelling case that they have moved away from it. Even then, they would also need to be outspoken advocates against harassment.

I wouldn't take away any books, because every book is someone's favourite. I wouldn't change how most of the titles are being written, because I don't want to tell creators how to do their jobs, and most of them are doing great work right now (for example, I find the multiple timelines aspect of All-New Hawkeye to be the best part of the series).

1 - Bring the old Jean Grey back as Phoenix and merge her with her younger self. They're supposed to be the same person anwyay. Actually as a cosmic mega powerful hero, I would like to see her in the Ultimates.
    2 - A Kamala and Carol team up book. It would just be so awesome to see Kamala being mentored by her idol. This series would be totally cute, fun, awesome and MARVELOUS.
    3 - I would put Quake on the Uncanny Avengers team, Hope Summers on All New X-Men and Rachel on Extraordinary.
    4 - A Defenders or Heroes for Hire book with Luke, Jessica, Iron Fist, Misty Knight, Hellcat and maybe Daredevil.
    5 - Ant-Family book(it doesn't need to be called that, lol) with Hank, Janet, Scott, Cassie, Eric, the new Giant-Man and the new Wasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    A Dazzler series where she goes on a tour to promote a comeback. It would be fun. I'd get Jen Van Meter to write. Sophie Campbell would be my first choice for line artist, but failing that, someone else with a great sense of motion and a fantastic eye for fashion. Because Dazzler wouldn't have a costume. She would have a wardrobe.
    That feels pretty much like the current Black Canary series.

First off, I'd love a Bloodstone book featuring Elsa and Cullen, with a creative team of Si Spurrier and Kev Walker. They made Marvel Zombies one of my favorite SW tie-ins, and I'd love to see them stick with Elsa. I also miss grouchy little Cullen, and having his sister as a mentor as they try and carry on the family monster-hunting legacy (all while Cullen actually is a monster) would be fun.

I'd also have a new Runaways book, focusing on some of the surviving Avengers Arena/Avengers Undercover/Runaways/Avengers Academy characters. Maybe Finesse, Cammi, Hazmat, Reptil (I'm choosing to believe he somehow survived that underwater explosion), Chase, Molly, and Karolina. Noelle Stevenson can write this one as she nailed the Runaways SW book.

I was going to agree with moving Attilan outside of New York, but the Inhuman books haven't really been taking part in NYC much at all so far, so I'll hold off on that. Instead, I'll say I'd like them to bring back Tonaja and some of the other Inhumans from the Paul Jenkins/Jae Lee series in either Inhumans book. Maybe get rid of Beast and Human Torch to make room and let them go back to their respective franchises.

Some sort of SHIELD/Secret Avengers series starring Black Widow, Mockingbird, Hawkeye, Lance Hunter, and Winter Soldier that's just a classic spy story. Undercover missions, hijinks, romantic entanglements, a bit of humor, globetrotting, spy shenanigans. If it was written by Tom King and Tim Seeley, even better.

Also, in a dream world, I'd have JH Williams III get to write and draw an America Chavez mini series. I'd love to see his artistic interpretation of her powers and the Marvel multiverse.
    Last edited by teamhawkeyes; 02-13-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Spectacular Member

1. Bring back Rich Rider. Could be a Nova Corps book.
    2. Send the original 5 X-Men back to where they belong in the timeline.
    3. Let Abnett write Guardians of the Galaxy.
    4. Promote Anole, Rockslide, Hellion, and Dust to major roles on an X-book.
    5. Bring back Madrox to run X-Factor.

Just one: keep Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel as strictly a solo-heroine. Make her attitude to teams like Spider-Man's, in that she'll help out if they request it but otherwise is not a member. Same goes with her interactions with Carol: nice on occasion, but to be used very sparingly.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Same goes with her interactions with Carol: nice on occasion, but to be used very sparingly.
    Huuh, just cause I said it!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

More attention to Asgard World

- An Asgardian-Mystery/Romance/Sci-Fi focused book starring Amora the Enchantress teaming-up with Sylvie Lushton in a new Journey Into Mystery book, maybe written by Neil Gaiman or Al Ewing.
    - Thor´s back as he is, Jane Foster dead.
    - Sif/Valkyrie Team-Up
    - A new Loki book
    - Lorelei´s evolution as a character

About other things

- Return of the real Avengers
    - More attention to the no MCU Avengers
    - Janet Van Dyne keeping more attention
    - Fantastic Four as main Marvel book alongside with Spider-Man like in the Marvel Classic Days
    - More love and characters legacy to the young characters.
    - Franklin Richards as what he is supposed to be, a Teen character not a kid that will never grow-up.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'd have chosen between Katie Bishop or Clint Barton as to who gets to be called Hawkeye, it's kinda confusing to have TWO Hawkeyes in the same universe IMO at the same time so I'd decide which one was the Hawkeye and give the other one the name of I don't know Ronin, Eagle or something LOL, not entirely sure which one I'd prefer to be honest.

Bluebird

1. Keep the new Wasp, but have it be someone completely unrelated to Janet or Hank. Speaking of Jan, she'd be the mentor to this new character, while she helps run the ANAD Avengers.
    2. Someone on here suggested having an "Ant-Family" book function like the Fantastic Four (since they're off the table now thanks to SW). I like that concept.
    3. Winter Soldier solo where he's doing black ops missions for SHIELD. Eventually, this leads to Standoff, where Bucky discovers a secret SHIELD's hiding.
    4. Uncanny Avengers book that features the team also being assisted by SHIELD. This results in Quake serving as a leader along with Steve Rogers.
    5. Add a Jessica Jones & Hellcat book featuring Jess & Patsy teaming up to solve crimes and stuff, piggybacking off of the Netflix show.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Mine would be...
    1. No Guardians of Infinity, give Bendis' Guardians of Galaxy book to that writer.
    2. No dueling timelines for Hawkeye. Replace the writer with Gerry Duggan.
    3. A new Taskmaster book with daughter drama.
    4. Replace Howling Commandos with Midnight Sons, Red Wolf with Moonstar, Spidey with International Spider-Man, X-Men 92 with Earth's Mightiest Heroes Season Three.
    5. Add a solo about the old Wasp, bring back Runaways and kick Nico out of A-Force, a new Ghost Rider series with Segway and a new Jessica Jones solo where she got a divorce.

I support a single Jessica Jones, that marriage was the biggest mistake in the character’s history. Worst, most short-sighted mistake with the character ever.
    I feel the same way but mostly in Luke Cage case. Jessica Jones doesn't really have that much history like Luke.

Anyways
    1) I would put out less books. A lot of these new books aren't doing too great because Marvel are currently flooding the market with too many books.
    2) A Ghost Rider book with Johnny or Danny as the lead
    3) Bring back the Marvel Max line
    4) A blade book but without the daughter
    5) More non canon mini's so writers can do stuff that they wouldn't do with characters in the main MU.
    We need better comics