Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Marvel Comics Presents coming back sounds fun. Not interested in it being all about Wolverine, though. I think this is a perfect book to introduce brand new characters or highlight the ones who don't get as much page time, so hopefully they'll shift the focus soon enough.

Cosmic Ghost Rider has been a nice surprise, so I'm not shocked to see him as an official member of the GOTG. Also, judging by that silhouette teaser, you can clearly tell at least Groot is a member too.

I don't have any particular strong feelings towards the Invaders, but I love Zdarsky, so I'm interested in this.

Of COURSE they're doing something with the Skrulls just one month before the Captain Marvel movie comes out. Not judging it, though, 'cause I love me some Skrull stories. I wonder if the Kree are going to be involved as well, for synergy...

Hopefully this Marvel Rising comic will be a little more organized than the last batch of one-shots with confusing titles...

Not really interested in the non-superhero titles, but I think it's a fun initiative.

Yay! Another rash of new titles Marvel won't have faith in nor patience for.

Invaders sounds great to me.

I'm guessing Marvel Comics Presents is gonna be the spiritual successor to MTIO that Zdarsky was talking about.

BANNED

The return of MCP and and Crypt of Shadows have a lot of potential to be great!

BANNED

I hope Nocenti's MCP would bring similar success to solo characters like they had done before , I think this series is more inclined towards some specific characters like Daredevil and Wolverine since they are going through some pretty big stuff right now ........

Al Ewing on a throwback horror title definitely has my interest. I'll be curious to see who they get - cast and creator-wise - for the romances and Westerns, and how those will be approached.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I'm guessing Marvel Comics Presents is gonna be the spiritual successor to MTIO that Zdarsky was talking about.
    It's not. Creative team is listed, no Chip.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Thoughts:

- Yay, more Wolverine (and I say this sarcastically as someone who does love Wolverine) .

- Should've figured Cates would bring his "baby" to his Guardians run.

- Zdarsky on Invaders is a bit of a surprise. Never struck me as the kind of book he would work on. Also kind of surprised Marvel is trying to revive the Invaders again, but I guess it's that time of year.

- Of course the Skrulls being in the Captain Marvel movie would net them their own series .

- Is this going to be an ongoing comic set in the universe instead of just a one-shot? Or a comic that brings the 616 version of the Secret Warriors together?

- Good to see Marvel trying out non-Superhero comics. I hope this works out better then it did for DC.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Am I the only one getting a lot of internal server errors from Bleeding Cool lately? I can’t even open these links.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Marvel Comics Presents coming back sounds fun. Not interested in it being all about Wolverine, though. I think this is a perfect book to introduce brand new characters or highlight the ones who don't get as much page time, so hopefully they'll shift the focus soon enough.
    All Wolverine wouldn't be to my liking, but a regular Wolverine story along with stories featuring less published characters would be fine to me.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I hope Nocenti can get Steve Lightle to team up with some more Typhoid Mary/Wolvie stories

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - Is this going to be an ongoing comic set in the universe instead of just a one-shot? Or a comic that brings the 616 version of the Secret Warriors together?
    I would've thought 616 because the previous Marvel Rising comic was a 616 one. Though there are potential implications for Champions and West Coast Avengers if so...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

Cosmic Ghost Rider on Guardians was my greatest fear. So much for all that “we’re inspired by DnA” nonsense.