View Poll Results: Who is Marvel's lead female?

Voters
650. You may not vote on this poll
  • BLACK WIDOW [Natasha Romanova]

49 7.54%
  • CAPTAIN MARVEL [Carol Danvers]

126 19.38%
  • ELEKTRA [Elektra Natchios]

5 0.77%
  • INVISIBLE WOMAN [Sue Richard]

55 8.46%
  • KITTY PRYDE

22 3.38%
  • JEAN GREY

89 13.69%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

6 0.92%
  • ROGUE [Anna Marie]

43 6.62%
  • PSYLOCKE [Elisabeth ‘Betsy’ Braddock]

10 1.54%
  • SCARLET WITCH [Wanda Maximoff]

29 4.46%
  • SHE-HULK [Jennifer Walters]

37 5.69%
  • SPIDERWOMAN [Jessica Drew]

10 1.54%
  • STORM [Queen Ororo Monroe]

129 19.85%
  • WHITE QUEEN [Emma Frost]

29 4.46%
  • WASP [Janet vanDyne]

11 1.69%
Page 16 of 182 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    when did that happen???
    It happened in the Spider-Island: Cloak and Dagger mini. Which was a cool book. Nick Spencer wrote it, and clearly has a lot of love for the characters. Emma Rios drew it, and she makes everything look gorgeous.

Anyway, it ended with Cloak and Dagger having their powers reversed as a result of Mr. Negative's power.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Elektra and Thundra would be fantastic. Elektra and Storm is still my fantasy pairing.
    I think an Elektra and Storm team up would be interesting. I've always wanted Storm to have a run in with the hand.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    I'd like to see some Storm team ups outside of the X-Men. Like:

Storm and invisible Woman
    Storm and Spider-Woman
    Storm and Captain Marvel

She's worked with all of them but I'd like some solo adventures with them.
    Storm and Invisible Woman are great friends. I remember her accompanying Storm to a shopping before Storm's wedding. Also they had encountered before in past x-men issues and in the new fantastic four. What I felt was a missed opportunity for them was when they were fighting Clor. It would have been better if we've seen more action and have Storm and Invisible Woman take down Clor rather than Hercules.

I don't know if Storm and Spider-Woman have met. Maybe when Storm became an Avenger for a short time. So seeing them teaming-up is really something new.

Storm and Captain Marvel is also interesting because I was happy to see Storm and Carol meeting in space when carol was Binary and Storm just did the galactic core feat. If they team-up, I want it happen in space.

For me, I'd always want an issue for a Storm/Jean Grey or Storm/Rogue or Storm/Psylocke team-up again but I am more interested with a Storm/Scarlet Witch team-up so Storm could discover further about her connection to magic while Storm makes her an official member of the X-men.

BANNED

Black Widow and Dora Milaje. I want them to meet once again but this time , as partners.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I don't know if Storm and Spider-Woman have met. Maybe when Storm became an Avenger for a short time. So seeing them teaming-up is really something new.
    Repeatedly.

During Spider-Woman's original ongoing, some of the X-Men helped her against Black Tom, Juggernaut and Siryn (who hadn't met her father yet). Later on, when the X-Men were temporarily living in San Francisco, they stayed with Jessica and her friend. And, obviously, in Avengers Annual #10, Jessica called in Xavier to help with Carol, and Storm accompanied him, though we didn't see Storm and Jessica interact in that comic.

I can't think of meetings after that, but I'm probably forgetting at least a couple. Regardless, Storm and Spider-Woman know and like each other. She can, in fact, be considered an old friend of the X-Men. A shame that it isn't brought up more often.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Repeatedly.

During Spider-Woman's original ongoing, some of the X-Men helped her against Black Tom, Juggernaut and Siryn (who hadn't met her father yet). Later on, when the X-Men were temporarily living in San Francisco, they stayed with Jessica and her friend. And, obviously, in Avengers Annual #10, Jessica called in Xavier to help with Carol, and Storm accompanied him, though we didn't see Storm and Jessica interact in that comic.

I can't think of meetings after that, but I'm probably forgetting at least a couple. Regardless, Storm and Spider-Woman know and like each other. She can, in fact, be considered an old friend of the X-Men. A shame that it isn't brought up more often.
    Oh. I did remember her in a past x-men issue. I'm so sorry. But thanks for reminding me.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Heh. I think someone's ears are burning somewhere.

Finesse and Spider-Girl. They'd probably throw each other off-balance so much, so it'd be fun to watch. And also they're both awesome.

Kelly Sue DeConnick and Sara Pichelli. It doesn't have to just be character team-ups we want to see, right? (Though KSD and Emma Rios will always be my favourite team.)
    Heh, though all jokes aside, it probably would be a pretty good team up.

Finesse and Spider-Girl would be a blast.

KSD and Pichelli would also be cool, I hope Pichelli does an arc of Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Me too, me too.

I need more K. Immonen and Sif in my life and She-Hulk would just be too fun. Plus Schiti draws them both amazingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Me too, me too.

I need more K. Immonen and Sif in my life and She-Hulk would just be too fun. Plus Schiti draws them both amazingly.
    It could happen in a She-Hulk annual perhaps. Sif and She-Hulk never teamed as far as I can remember so I want to see them interact with each other .

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Oh. I did remember her in a past x-men issue. I'm so sorry. But thanks for reminding me.
    The X-Men showing up in Spider-Woman was during Claremont's run on both books. It was a fun story, worth checking out, if you can find it. Spider-Woman and Storm pump the Juggernaut full of energy until the ship they're on explodes.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

You think Angela will get a big push with the Tenth Realm mini? (I read #1 already BTW.)
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    It could happen in a She-Hulk annual perhaps. Sif and She-Hulk never teamed as far as I can remember so I want to see them interact with each other .
    Valkyrie is more of an over the top personality than Sif, who, IMO, is kind of dull. I'm not sure whether that means that I'd rather see Valkyrie and She-Hulk together, or if they'd be a little too much of the same thing as a team. Sif's kind of all business. Valkyrie's a bit more of a she-Hercules, hard-fighting, but also hard-partying afterwards. (She wasn't always that way, back in the Defenders, but lately she seems to have picked up a dash of Thundra's personality...)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 07-09-2014 at 05:59 PM.

BANNED

The X-Men showing up in Spider-Woman was during Claremont's run on both books. It was a fun story, worth checking out, if you can find it. Spider-Woman and Storm pump the Juggernaut full of energy until the ship they're on explodes.
    That was the one I remember. Thanks to you.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Valkyrie is more of an over the top personality than Sif, who, IMO, is kind of dull. I'm not sure whether that means that I'd rather see Valkyrie and She-Hulk together, or if they'd be a little too much of the same thing as a team. Sif's kind of all business. Valkyrie's a bit more of a she-Hercules, hard-fighting, but also hard-partying afterwards. (She wasn't always that way, back in the Defenders, but lately she seems to have picked up a dash of Thundra's personality...)
    Hey now! The Lady Sif ain't dull. Well, maybe as a support character to Thor, she is a little one dimensional. Away from Thor, in Journey into Mystery, she is awesome. She even had a snowball fight with the Broxton kids! I think Jen and Sif would get along pretty well.

It's funny you mention Valkyrie. I would consider her all business though I confess my only exposure to her was Fearless Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Sif was pretty awesome in Journey into Mystery, while I wouldn't be against a team up with Valkyrie. It's just that they have teamed up several times already in Hulk, She-Hulk and Fearless Defenders where as Sif and Jen have not.

I actually always thought Valkyrie was the dull one lol. Sif >>>>