View Poll Results: Who is Marvel's lead female?

Voters
650. You may not vote on this poll
  • BLACK WIDOW [Natasha Romanova]

49 7.54%
  • CAPTAIN MARVEL [Carol Danvers]

126 19.38%
  • ELEKTRA [Elektra Natchios]

5 0.77%
  • INVISIBLE WOMAN [Sue Richard]

55 8.46%
  • KITTY PRYDE

22 3.38%
  • JEAN GREY

89 13.69%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

6 0.92%
  • ROGUE [Anna Marie]

43 6.62%
  • PSYLOCKE [Elisabeth ‘Betsy’ Braddock]

10 1.54%
  • SCARLET WITCH [Wanda Maximoff]

29 4.46%
  • SHE-HULK [Jennifer Walters]

37 5.69%
  • SPIDERWOMAN [Jessica Drew]

10 1.54%
  • STORM [Queen Ororo Monroe]

129 19.85%
  • WHITE QUEEN [Emma Frost]

29 4.46%
  • WASP [Janet vanDyne]

11 1.69%
Page 55 of 182 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Finally ordered Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel and She-Hulk. Kinda ironic the most interesting titles are all female.
    Then you shouldn't get Captain Marvel. This run has been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Then you shouldn't get Captain Marvel. This run has been terrible.
    This is an appreciation thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Finally ordered Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel and She-Hulk. Kinda ironic the most interesting titles are all female.
    I find that more 'awesome' than ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Preach it! She-Hulk is also my favourite solo series out right now. So sad to see it end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    This is an appreciation thread!!!
    I appreciate Captain Marvel, just not her writer right now...

Great news about Carol, hopefully Jennifer and Jessica follow her into the MCU. Speaking of which, the cast was announced for the Marvel Experience.

While not many females characters it should be noted that with the exception of Wolverine and Spider-Man every character featured is or is going to be involved with MCU except She-Hulk. Could this be a hint that She-Hulk could be coming in one of the upcoming films or tv shows? It could be nothing since these characters were picked a while back and She-Hulk just fits the story they want to tell but we know Marvel like to promote the characters that are apart of the MCU. They are going to need a good legal representation in Civil War, Matt is going to be busy in his own show and we know who is the better Lawyer .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Thats my point. The female-led books are far superior to the male ones. But thats just a personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Great news about Carol, hopefully Jennifer and Jessica follow her into the MCU. Speaking of which, the cast was announced for the Marvel Experience.

While not many females characters it should be noted that with the exception of Wolverine and Spider-Man every character featured is or is going to be involved with MCU except She-Hulk. Could this be a hint that She-Hulk could be coming in one of the upcoming films or tv shows? It could be nothing since these characters were picked a while back and She-Hulk just fits the story they want to tell but we know Marvel like to promote the characters that are apart of the MCU. They are going to need a good legal representation in Civil War, Matt is going to be busy in his own show and we know who is the better Lawyer
    I'd love this too be true, She-Hulk is such an awesome hero; she NEEDS a TV show (by David E. Kelley!!!)

I'd love this too be true, She-Hulk is such an awesome hero; she NEEDS a TV show (by David E. Kelley!!!)
    It would be so awesome you could introduce her in Civil War and the give her powers in Avengers Infinity War or Hulk sequel and the spin her off into her own Tv show or Movie depending on how they approach the design of her Hulk side.

It would be so awesome you could introduce her in Civil War and the give her powers in Avengers Infinity War or Hulk sequel and the spin her off into her own Tv show or Movie depending on how they approach the design of her Hulk side.
    I don't know the actresses name, but she plays Breen of Targ (sp?) in Game of Thrones. She'd make an awesome She Hulk

I don't know the actresses name, but she plays Breen of Targ (sp?) in Game of Thrones. She'd make an awesome She Hulk
    Good shout but again it really does come down to how they would do it. Do they have an actress as Jennifer then CGI her as She-Hulk or have an actress as She-Hulk and CGI her as Jennifer or get two actresses to play Jennifer and She-Hulk.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Good shout but again it really does come down to how they would do it. Do they have an actress as Jennifer then CGI her as She-Hulk or have an actress as She-Hulk and CGI her as Jennifer or get two actresses to play Jennifer and She-Hulk.
    That's a really good question, but if it follows the comics, then we will see She-Hulk far more than we do Jen...which is perfectly fine with me. So, having a second actress to play Jen on the odd occasion would be cool.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Or, third option: use practical effects make up on the same actress. She isn't as physically different in She-Hulk form as the regular Hulk is. Of course, they'd definitely have to CGI some stuff in action scenes, haha.

I just hope they use CGI as little as possible. I feel like it always feels more real when they use actual models vs. computer graphics.

After the new female ongoings have been out for a few issues, we should re-examine the sales figures. ^_^

http://spandexcity.com/WOMEN-OF-MARV...N-DECADES.html

ALSO: Happy Halloween! :-)

http://junebughardee.deviantart.com/...ween-101866990

http://junebughardee.deviantart.com/...en-2-102017072
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That's a really good question, but if it follows the comics, then we will see She-Hulk far more than we do Jen...which is perfectly fine with me. So, having a second actress to play Jen on the odd occasion would be cool.
    Again that really goes which direction they go in or actress, maybe this what Marvel are trying to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Or, third option: use practical effects make up on the same actress. She isn't as physically different in She-Hulk form as the regular Hulk is. Of course, they'd definitely have to CGI some stuff in action scenes, haha.
    Sort like the Juggernaunt in X3 but not as large and use camera tricks to make her look taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I just hope they use CGI as little as possible. I feel like it always feels more real when they use actual models vs. computer graphics.
    The technology has come along way now, who knows what they can do a great example is how they aged Hayley Atwell in the Winter Soldier.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Sort like the Juggernaunt in X3 but not as large and use camera tricks to make her look taller.

The technology has come along way now, who knows what they can do a great example is how they aged Hayley Atwell in the Winter Soldier.
    That's a good point, abut using camera tricks to make her look taller if need be.

As for the technology used to create Old Peggy... I didn't believe you until I read it for myself!

http://www.fxguide.com/featured/capt...g-new-heights/

If they can do that, when I believed it was made using practical make-up effects... then yeah, lol, you could use computer technology.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007