Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    For generations, I would put Flash and Wally at about the same age. Wally can be in the Titans. The Young Justice can have Kidflash Bart Allen. I would use the more popular Damian Wayne over Tim Drake for Teen Titans. For a Young Justice, it can be Damian, Bart Allen and Superboy.

Yuck,the YJ4 belong together

I wanted do something like JL Gods and Monsters but that could lose appeal really fast so I would have the next generation (i.e Dick's generation) take over from their mentors and lets starting moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    For a New Frontier type of continuity where the 1938 Superman is immortal, that can be used for the multiverse earth 2. For a multiverse, can have earth 2 with immortal golden agers, earth 3 with evil versions, earth with Justice League composed of Titans for a legacy earth, earth where the Justice Society is made up of legacies, etc.
    I do think there's potential in *really* digging into the multiverse and publishing a large number of titles on different worlds. You'd have to make sure you didn't overlap much; keep the number of doppelgangers to an absolute minimum (in my opinion, 2 Supermen, Wonder Women, Batmen, Flashes and Lanterns and no more) and avoid building similar worlds and themes, but it'd be fun as hell to have a dozen titles set on the current world, ten on JSA/Bombshell mashup Earth-2, Thunderworld Earth-5, and so on. Make them all so diverse they look and feel like they're different publishers....it has potential. I dont know if it would sell but it'd be interesting to see.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

My dc universe.

1st we'll start with the team's

justice league
    wonder woman
    catwoman
    mera
    dr light
    maxima
    superman
    batman
    aquaman
    ultraa
    green lantern=john
    bloodwynd
    nemesis=steve trevor

extreme justice
    vixen
    black canary
    zatanna
    firehawk
    green arrow
    green lantern=hal
    the flash
    bronze tiger
    martain manhunter
    firestorm=ronnie
    the atom
    hawkman

justice society
    power girl
    the huntress
    fury
    jesse quick
    jade
    dr fate=hector
    hourman
    starman=jack
    mr terrific
    brain wave
    nuklon
    obsidian

the world's finest=earth 2
    liberty belle
    wonder woman=queen hippolyta=earth 2 version pre 52
    hawkgirl
    tsunami
    firebrand
    neptune perkins
    superman=val zod
    the flash=jay
    green lantern=alan
    hawkman=carter
    wildcat
    the spectre

new titans
    troia=donna
    omen=lilith
    voltage=karen=formerly bumblebee now with electrical based powers
    frances kane
    nightwing
    impulse=wally
    sounder=mal=formerly herald/vox/guardian=now has a sonic scream based power due to amazo virus
    green lantern=kyle
    red star=without flame based power.just strength.stamina.reflexes
    azrael=winged angel from tales of the teen titans

new titans l.a.
    Raven
    starfire
    terra
    pantha=new version
    golden eagle
    cyborg
    jericho
    bushido=new version
    beast boy

outsiders nyc
    katana
    halo
    looker
    mary marvel
    red arrow=roy
    tempest=garth
    black lightning
    geo force
    metamorpho
    olympian

power co.
    Nu'bia
    witchfire
    ice
    crimson fox
    steel=john
    batwing
    max mercury
    green lantern=guy
    blue devil

new doom patrol
    elasti girl
    element woman
    celsius
    black alice
    deadman
    zauriel
    mento
    negative man

new freedom fighters
    phantom lady
    ms america
    fire
    ice maiden
    uncle sam
    human bomb
    black condor
    the ray

new infinity earth 2
    star girl
    cyclone
    traci 13
    judomaster
    power boy=new
    tomcat
    offspring
    damage
    king chimera

young justice
    wonder girl=cassie
    bombshell
    empress
    speedy
    ms martain
    superboy
    aqualad
    red robin
    kid flash
    blue beetle
    zatara
    static
    red inferno

legion lost earth 2
    duplicate girl
    phantom girl
    lightning lass
    sensor girl
    inferno
    ultra boy
    timber wolf
    magnetic kid
    karate kid
    tyroc

the legion
    dawnstar
    shrinking violet
    xs
    night girl
    shadow lass
    harmonia li
    drram girl
    saturn girl
    chameleon girl
    white witch
    blok
    colossal boy
    mon el
    brainiac 5
    cosmic boy
    element lad
    invisible kid
    starboy
    wildfire
    lightning lad
    polar boy
    sunboy

justice league academy
    batgirl
    supergirl
    aquagirl=lorena
    gypsy
    vibe
    wonder boy=bobby barnes=telekinesis
    sebastian faust
    cm3
    firestorm=jason

omega men
    kalista
    lady quark
    power girl=tanya
    hawkwoman
    cpt comet
    nimbus
    adam strange
    omac=buddy
    tigorr
    green lantern=simon

gen 13
    fairchild
    freefall
    rainmaker
    burnout
    grunge
    frostbite
    loose cannon

the authority
    zealot
    diva
    manitou dawn
    arisia
    backlash
    winter
    mr majestic
    coldcast

adventure comic=ongoing=starring=fury earth 2=nu'bia=artemis
    detective comic=ongoing=starring=catwoman=red hood=batwing
    action comic=ongoing=starring=steel=eradicator=supergirl

dc comics present=ongoing=superman and ?
    Brave and bold=ongoing=batman and ?
    Sensational comic=ongoing=wonder woman ?

Power girl=ongoing
    supergirl=ongoing
    wonder woman=ongoing
    troia=ongoing
    batgirl=ongoing
    the huntress=ongoing
    mera=ongoing
    vixen=ongoing
    empress=ongoing
    isis=ongoing
    black alice=ongoing
    black canary=ongoing

superman=ongoing
    superboy=ongoing
    superman val zod=ongoing
    batman=ongoing
    nightwing=ongoing
    man bat=ongoing
    bronze tiger=ongoing
    green lantern=ongoing
    green lanterns=ongoing=starring=arisia=john=guy=kyle=sim on
    cpt atom=ongoing
    firestorm=ongoing
    black lightning=ongoing
    booster gold=ongoing
    lightray=ongoing
    starman earth 2=ongoing
    omac=ongoing
    the atom=ongoing
    hawkman=ongoing
    dr fate=ongoing
    the spectre=ongoing
    shazam=ongoing
    metamorpho=ongoing

Astonishing Member

Early in history there was a battle across the then known universe. Young powers rebelled against old. Great lords faced rebellion by those they trusted most. Those whose powers rested upon knowledge of the rules of nature battled those who drew power from outside reality. In the end the great powers found themselves scattered and in many cases cut off from one another. None could reach the destroyed home planet which had been pulled from the universe itself along with the interstellar transit system which extended from it. Worst of all was the loss of the energy that was the very source of the reality bending powers these beings had wielded.

In the wake of the war the psionic lords of Oa went forth using their remaining power to guide evolution on new forming worlds. They imposed an order on the universe, seeking to prevent another war. Over time they retreated from the field themselves leaving behind agents to act in their stead. These "starmen" slowly spread order and promoted peace but found themselves opposed by others like the Crystal Empire of Z'rox, the Chaos Lords of Qward, the psychotic old one X'hal and the genocidal Krona (a renegade Oan).

On other worlds small groups of survivors of that war found themselves alone and were forced to colonize various worlds. The ships Kyrpp and Ton'an under the leadership of Ra Olym were forced to adapt to the inhospitable world they named Krypton. The information hub of the elder races, Colu. realizing that no supplies would come either to repair the information infrastructure or to feed the organic inhabitants descended into a battle between men and machines. The military base at Khundia devolved firt to a military dictatorship and later to a culture based around conflict and force of arms.

But the strangest outcome of the war was one that has only recently come to light. A small insignificant planet where over the past six millennia small interactions with the greater universe are brining about a change.

An artifact from the Universal War charged with the powers of Oa and sorcery has come into the possession of a young man named Alan Scott. An escapee from the lost First World has revealed the existence of the greater universe to those trapped outside it. The "source" of all creation has been unleashed transforming the lives of research scientist Jayne Garrick, physicists Ray Palmer and Martin Stein, Air Force Captain Nathaniel Adam, and others. The survivors of Krypton, the last Martian and a warrior emplowered by ancient "gods" emerge from the shadows.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

The only criteria I'd really have for building my own DCU is being as inclusive as possible with respect to the characters. Legacy characters can cause some friction there, but I'd include whatever version so long as there were opportunities to either tell new stories based on the past, or have them co-exist in different roles.

I mean just look at this.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

My idea for the DCU would be to focus on different eras all at the same time on the new rebooted main earth. For storytelling sake this will be Earth 4. It would be made of 3 eras or lines. Titles from all 3 lines would run together monthly

Gold Line 80 to 30 years before present. Stars the JSA post World War II, The All Star Squadron during the war and Infinity Inc. Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters would exist in alternate reality of this where they face a nazi version of the JSA, that reality is deystroyed and they are stranded the JSA's reality. Infinity Inc would take place in the 60s and feature the JSA's offspring taking on their parents legacy.

Silver Line 20 Years ago to present. This would be the main line that most books take place in. This line features present day Justice League. It would start with the formation of the League and move forward. Wonder Woman would be hesitant to join as she was a JSA member years ago and lost teammates.

Bronze line 10 years from present onward. This would feature older Titans and Young Justice characters replacing the semi retired Justice League.

Team ups for the most part would be from time travel rather than multiple earths crossing over. You could even cross through several different lines with characters like Vandal Savage who don't age. He could start a plan in the gold line facing the JSA and it could end in the bronze line facing the Titans. Time wouldn't exactly be linear and in flux. Characters could die or even change entirely from what you intended them to be from one era to the other.

Outside of this I would keep the current Earth One and Earth 2 books as sort of a Ultimate DC line. Earth 3 stays for evil counterparts. Any stories outside of these 3 would be Elseworlds.
    Last edited by comicstar100; 02-17-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    My idea for the DCU would be to focus on different eras all at the same time on the new rebooted main earth. For storytelling sake this will be Earth 4. It would be made of 3 eras or lines. Titles from all 3 lines would run together montly

Gold Line 80 to 30 years before present. Stars the JSA post World War II, The All Star Squadron during the war and Infinity Inc. Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters would exist in alternate reality of this where they face a nazi version of the JSA, that reality is deystroyed and they are stranded the JSA's reality. Infinity Inc would take place in the 60s and feature the JSA's offspring taking on their parents legacy.

Silver Line 20 Years ago to present. This would be the main line that most books take place in. This line features present day Justice League. It would start with the formation of the League and move forward. Wonder Woman would be hesitant to join as she was a JSA member years ago and lost temmates.

Bronze line 10 years from present onward. This would feature older Titans and Young Justice characters replacing the semi retired Justice League.

Team ups for the most part would be from time travel rather than multiple earths crossing over. You could even cross through several different lines with characters like Vandal Savage who don't age. He could start a plan in the gold line facing the JSA and it could end in the bronze line facing the Titans. Time wouldn't exactly be linear and in flux. Characters could die or even change entirely from what you intended them to be from one era to the other.

Outside of this I would keep the current Earth One and Earth 2 books as sort of a Ultimate DC line. Earth 3 stays for evil counterparts. Any stories outside of these 3 would be Elseworlds.
    I like the different "lines". Past, present, and future. Maybe shiny lines on the borders of the comic to let the fans know which was which? Hehe.

As some may have stated….
    My DC Universe would be the return of the original multiverse with the best elements of Post-COIE.

Characters back on their previous Earths:
    1) Earth-1 = Justice League
    2) Earth- 2 = Justice Society of America
    3) Earth 3 = Crime Syndicate
    4) Earth 4 = Charlton Universe
    5) Earth 5 = Fawcett Universe
    6) Earth 50 = Wildstorm Universe
    7) Earth 60 = Milestone Universe
    (You get the point)

- Continuity and time would be flexible. Hundreds of new stories possible without worrying that the characters have to age in real time. Bad stories can eventually be phased out.

- Nurture more diverse (non-legacy) characters like Black Lightning, Skyrocket, Vibe, Equinox, Solstice, Windshear, Katana and the Global Guardians.

- The original Teen Titans are still teens and had been sidekicks (Dick, Donna, Roy, Garth, Wally, Charley, Betty…etc.). Mal Duncan is The Guardian of Earth-1.

- Jason Todd is dead and a 13 yr. old Tim Drake is just becoming Robin (Damian...moved to Earth-509).
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Incredible Member

There are just 5 earths. With comics spread evenally between them.

Earth one. (Silver age earth.) Silver age DC/Charlton hero's.

Earth two. (Golden age earth.) DC golden age/fawcett/ quality hero's.

Earth three ("evil"/antimatter earth.) The home of the crime cyndicate/ qward / and bizzaro earth

Earth four (fourth world/ other Kirby.) The home of the new gods, mister miricle, OMAC, kamandi, and the super power tie in comics

Earth five (modern earth.) Nu 52, wildstorm, milestone, all-star" and other 'ultimized' concepts.
    Last edited by Fairyprincess; 02-17-2016 at 03:01 AM.

I did this one a few years back, rebooting the 31st century w. it’s own imprint.

Action Comics: the Superman Family
    Adventures of Superman
    Detective Comics: the Batman Family
    Legends of the Dark Knight
    Sensation Comics: the Wonder Woman Family
    Tales of the Amazon Princess
    Aquaman
    Green Arrow
    The Flash
    Green Lantern
    Showcase Presents: DC Superheroes
    Teen Titans
    Super-Sons: Damien and Jon
    Demon Knights - I thought this one was a fairly good idea from the New 52. I would bring it back.
    Jonah Hex
    Adventure Comics: Action Heroes
    The Brave and the Bold: DC team-ups
    Earth-2: Justice Society
    Earth-5: Shazam!

Justice League would be a 6-10 issue ministries released every year. It would be the big annual event title, where almost every superhero from Earth-1 joins together to take down whoever the big bad of that particular story is.
    Last edited by Burning Eyes; 08-26-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Justice League.

My favorite film trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Eyes View Post
    Justice League would be a 6-10 issue ministries released every year. It would be the big annual event title, where almost every superhero from Earth-1 joins together to take down whoever the big bad of that particular story is.
    THAT is a wonderful idea!
    Creative teams could get together annually and iron out details, and start laying the groundwork in their various titles. Man that would be a killer way to do business!

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    My "brand new" universe would be "classic" (which of course is a bit of an elusive word for some properties). Pre and post-COIE fusion (no New 52) where room is left for mostly all pre-FP stories to have happened in some form or another, if you want to think they happened.

Trunks, legacies, relationships, fun, no Marvel or Image feel. A DC unafraid of being its old iconic classic self.
    That would be for me too.