Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Mr. Bunn: Do you have any idea if maybe Mr. Land or another artist has considered a new costume for Fantomex? I'm a fan, but wouldn't mind a new look...
    ^ This. Please. Every time I see him, I think "Stormshadow" from GI Joe.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    Side note: any chance of bringing in Rachel Grey or Hope Summers? Not sure if there's an editorial mandate to ignore them in favor of Teen Jean, but I think it's strange that rather important characters have all but disappeared from the X-cast and since you don't have a red head on the team there would be no confusion visually for readers who they are.
    I believe the LACK of Redheads is what makes this book partially great. Jean, Rachel and Hope are a mess (in terms of continuity and back story)... but then, Bunn brought in Xorn... so, you know, he can probably handle anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Thanks for giving us by far the best x-book on the market right now. I'd like to see Emma show up. Or Pixie. And M eaten by Sauron. kthx.
    Oh! I wouldn't mind seeing Pixie - she could be their main source of transportation. Though I don't know if she has the "edge" that the rest of the team has.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Mr. Bunn, with this iteration of the Hellfire Club going back to a classic look and feel as was established back in the 80's. How do you feel they should be percieved? As a thorn in the side of the x-men? Or has the universe changed to much against mutants that they cannot afford to be at ends with the x-men?

You also mentioned classic x-men villains does Omega Red get re-looked at? You know where as he was originally a big time threat rather than the casual punching bag he became afterwards?

Will we be at all seeing in reference to classic characters,such as Mr. Sinister,Shadow King,Exodus,Freedom Force,Sauron,Nimrod,Master Mold or even the Upstarts?