Incredible Member

Default Hellboy and Abe reaction action figures coming

For those who don't know, these are 3 1/2" action figures like the old Kenner Star Wars figures. They usually retail $9.99.

Towards the bottom

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/14/tf...ega-man-194735
    Sounds perfect.

Hell yeah! Perfectly to scale with the 're-action' Universal monster figures!

I also saw at Toy Fair that Mattel is making these Hellboy and Abe Sapien Kubros figures. Check out the 2nd photo:

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/14/to...-kubros-195177

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I also saw at Toy Fair that Mattel is making these Hellboy and Abe Sapien Kubros figures. Check out the 2nd photo:

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/14/to...-kubros-195177
    Nice to see Hellboy have presence in the current toy lines!

The Claw of Justice!

Looking forward to seeing these. Someday I'd love to see a line of Hellboy action figures based on different artists' styles: Hellboy by Mike Mignola, The Lobster by Tonci Zonjic, Baltimore by Ben Stenbeck, etc.
    Wouldn't a Baltimore action figure be fun?

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    Looking forward to seeing these. Someday I'd love to see a line of Hellboy action figures based on different artists' styles: Hellboy by Mike Mignola, The Lobster by Tonci Zonjic, Baltimore by Ben Stenbeck, etc.
    Wouldn't a Baltimore action figure be fun?
    And a deluxe James Harren Black Flame maybe :P

I'm a figure collector and although I've never been a big fan of the reaction figures I will give these a shot.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBranMan788 View Post
    And a deluxe James Harren Black Flame maybe :P

I'm a figure collector and although I've never been a big fan of the reaction figures I will give these a shot.
    That's an awesome idea! I would love a Liz vs. The Black Flame two pack, with a diorama of the otherworldly backdrop for them to fight on!
    I recently got back into figure collecting, and I really love the hobby. I don't have any Reaction figures, and I haven't been impressed by the ones I have seen (although I understand that they are supposed to represent the older style figures, which generally had worse paint and construction than today), but I'm looking forward to seeing these figures. I'll probably get these at some point, but these may be some of the extremely few figures I leave in the box, as the packaging seems to be part of the retro appeal of the Reaction line, and these guys aren't to scale with the rest of my collection (generally 6" to 8").
    Last week at my LCS I spotted a cool Van Helsing figure, which reminded me of Baltimore. I hope some day we get a Baltimore figure; just imagine all the weapons and gear he could come with! And a few vampire foes , of course.
    I love Dracula, though, so I'll probably pick up that Van Helsing figure this week.