Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I love it when authors work in interesting actual locations.

Between Schicheng City and Monster Island, this book has almost more of an action-adventure vibe than anything, and I love it. I hope Blackman keeps sending Elektra to all corners (real or imagined) of the MU.
    Yeah the globe-trotting is another plus point for me. Mixing fantasy and real locations and moving her away from New York or Japan is a great idea from Blackman. It looks like she is heading to the Antarctic. Can't wait to see how Del Mundo depicts the frozen landscape.

I read all three issues in a row. This is a good book. The art is frankly incredible.

I'm a little mad about Scalphunter's death though LOL, but that didn't ruin my enjoyment.

This continues the trend of excellent solos Marvel is currently putting out..

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    I read all three issues in a row. This is a good book. The art is frankly incredible.

I'm a little mad about Scalphunter's death though LOL, but that didn't ruin my enjoyment.

I wouldn't worry about Scalpy. I'm sure he will just pop back up with the rest of The Marauders eventually.

So glad to see people picking up and enjoying this book.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I wouldn't worry about Scalpy. I'm sure he will just pop back up with the rest of The Marauders eventually.
    Yeah, I'd love to see him back with reinforcements. Maybe only one though, lol.

Scalphunter is fine. He's going to be in this upcoming issue of Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Scalphunter is fine. He's going to be in this upcoming issue of Magneto.
    See. I said he would be alright!

See. I said he would be alright!
    Well I don't know about alright. Look at the preview for that issue. Magneto doesn't play nice. XD

Oops ha ha! I guess "alright" was the wrong choice of words. I guess this could bring up a bit of a continuity head scratcher but I doubt Scalpy will be around long enough for it to be a concern.

An Elektra/Black Widow crossover would be epic! Especially with the amazing artists on both books!
    Black Widow and Electra have seriouly faced off. BW 2010 #3 by Marjorie Liu & Daniel Acuna. The the 1-5 presequel to the epic 'Kiss or Kill' 3-part (Swierczymski Ruggiero Garcia). I live and breath BW books and Electra is my 2nd fav. But in close combat, Electra has bested Natasha. A Sai to the torso, but not to the heart. So I feel there is much respect assassin to assassin. Distance will put Natasha within killing range with a scoped rifle; but all of know Natasha wouldn't kill a well respected woman of her trade, especially now being with the Avengers. Natasha could have used her Bite, and zapped her; but didn't. Honor? Thanx BW12345

Quote Originally Posted by blackwidow12345 View Post
    Black Widow and Electra have seriouly faced off. BW 2010 #3 by Marjorie Liu & Daniel Acuna. The the 1-5 presequel to the epic 'Kiss or Kill' 3-part (Swierczymski Ruggiero Garcia). I live and breath BW books and Electra is my 2nd fav. But in close combat, Electra has bested Natasha. A Sai to the torso, but not to the heart. So I feel there is much respect assassin to assassin. Distance will put Natasha within killing range with a scoped rifle; but all of know Natasha wouldn't kill a well respected woman of her trade, especially now being with the Avengers. Natasha could have used her Bite, and zapped her; but didn't. Honor? Thanx BW12345
    The face off in BW 2010 #3 was amazing. Loved Liu's script and Acuna's art was stunning. A rematch between these women is well needed, though they don't need to fight this time.