Question DC's Legends of Tomorrow - TV show

Have not seen a thread dedicated to this one
    It got off to a good start but how do they presume to explain going back to 1975 and 1986 with no Batman or Superman in the mix?
    I know Rip Hunter made that statement about seeing Men of Steel die and Dark Knights Fall but does that tie this show in with the larger DCEU?

Batman and Superman probably don't exist in the Arrowverse

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ManSinha View Post
    It got off to a good start but how do they presume to explain going back to 1975 and 1986 with no Batman or Superman in the mix?
    I know Rip Hunter made that statement about seeing Men of Steel die and Dark Knights Fall but does that tie this show in with the larger DCEU?
    I think it was just a little easter egg, not something to be taken seriously. He might not have actually been talking about Superman and Batman. Or it could be that Superman and Batman exist, just in the future of the Arrowverse, not yet. In any event, it would still be a different Superman and Batman from any other we have seen.

With the movies, no; more like their own versions.

And as we have seen in Flash, there is 52 alternate universe; for instance, in Earth-2, Barry is friend with Bruce, Diana and Hal.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    I think it was just a little easter egg, not something to be taken seriously. He might not have actually been talking about Superman and Batman. Or it could be that Superman and Batman exist, just in the future of the Arrowverse, not yet. In any event, it would still be a different Superman and Batman from any other we have seen.
    Felicity is Overwatch because Oracle was taken...............................

I think like most tv shows, it takes time for the story to develop and the cast to get comfortable with each other. The show is still a little raw but the premise of time travel is going to make it have some really awesome, mind blowing episodes relating to the DCU I'm sure. Just like Flash time travelling or going to earth 2. Seeing all the moments like the 90s Flash etc is really awesome.

You haven't seen a thread dedicated to this show because you haven't looked in the TV/Movie forum, where such discussions belong. I was thinking of moving this thread to there, but because it would be redundant to the numerous threads about Legends in that forum, I'm going to let the thread remain.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post

Felicity is Overwatch because Oracle was taken...............................
    Pretty sure that was a meta comment about Oracle literally being taken by another project.

In terms of OP there is no reason to believe Batman/Superman have existed in the past. If Rip's comment was referring to them it would be sometime in the 100 years between Arrow and Rip's times.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.