Amazing Member

Default Where has Supergirl been lately?

After they canceled her solo title, I gave up trying to keep track of where she was. JL3k teased her on the cover, but then she wasn't anywhere in it -- now she suddenly pops up in the upcoming SM/WW #29. So where's she been? Which titles can I find her?

Justlice League United simply said that she "bolted" from the team. That's literally the only effort they put into explaining her whereabouts for the bulk of 2015. You won't be finding her anywhere until the Super League arc, she's been MIA since DCYou started. So really you're all caught up, just gotta wait for April now.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Amazing Member

Great. Thanks ALOT, DC. At least they have the SG tv show tie in which is surprisingly good...

The good news is that she SHOULD be back full force this summer. I still don't understand why they locked her away for a year and in such a disregarding manner, but whatever, its over now, thankfully.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El