Question Is anyone reading "Spiderman/Deadpool"?

I'm pretty new to the forums and I just thought my first question should be about a series I've been completely wrapped up in!

Spiderman/Deadpool; is anyone reading this series? If so, what are your thoughts/comments/opinions so far?

I love it so far... maybe there's some bias behind that.

If you enjoy it, all the power to you. I would say there's no bias involved when it's a matter of personal taste. I suppose personal taste is a bias of sorts, but more neutral than manipulative.

Anyhoot, I've read the first two issues and I always enjoy Ed McGuinness art. I like that it's firmly entrenched in the current events of the MU. I have never read the Joe Kelly/McGuinness Deadpool run so if there's been any easter eggs to that, I don't know.

Im reading it and it's fantastic. It's like Kelly and McGuinness never left Deadpool.

I've been reading it. I grew up on the Kelly/McGuinness Deadpool run - it started when I was 13. So that's always been my Deadpool. And I'm really, really happy to see that their return is a successful one that brings back the things I love about the character.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Im reading it and it's fantastic. It's like Kelly and McGuinness never left Deadpool.
    This exactly!

Fantastic so far, as good as Duggan is (and he's great!), Kelly is the definitive Deadpool writer imo.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    I've been reading it. I grew up on the Kelly/McGuinness Deadpool run - it started when I was 13. So that's always been my Deadpool.
    I haven't read a whole lot of Deadpool, but this still rings true for me. Most other writers seem like they're trying too hard with him; Kelly on Spider-Man/Deadpool is effortless. The jokes build the narrative rather than being throwaway gags. Love it.
    I write about the intersection of science, comics and culture. Check it out!

Yep just starting reading it last week and I love it.

Kelly just writes the best Deadpool, IMO. And the art of course if fantastic.

Yep I am definitely reading it and loving it so far too!
    Joe Kelly is doing a fantastic job on this book
    Pull List:

ASM/Spider-Gwen/Deadpool/Harley Quinn/Batman/All-New Wolverine/OML/Lady Mechanika/B.E.K./HarleyQuinn/Paper Girls/All-Star Batman / Gwenpool/Reborn

JLS Comics: Twitter: @ComicsJLS /// Instagram: JLSComics
    YouTube www.youtube.com/c/JLSComics
    F: http://www.facebook.com/JLSComics
    Check out my articles at www.comicbooked.com!