Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Tom Taylor

Tom Taylor is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "All-New Wolverine" writer.

Full article here.

BANNED

Mr. Taylor,

It seems that ever since Decimation, the stories in the X-books have been laser-focused on one crisis after another, and it's been quite a while since we've truly had some light-hearted, day-in-the-life sort of stories where the drama has been focused on the characters' domestic lives away from the madness of the fight for survival. X-23 is certainly one of those who has most earned a bit of a vacation when you consider everything she's been through in her short life. In issue 2 we got to see Laura's apartment, which was an awesome little bit of foundation for a sense of normalcy in her life, and a connection to the world outside superheroics. Is there any chance we might see more of her just getting to be a teenager trying to have a normal life on the side? A girls' night out with Jubilee, Mercury, Armor, and Pixie? Family dinners with Daken and Old Man Logan? Even a date night with Warren (or maybe should that relationship *fingers crossed* come to an end, even Hellion)? Without it turning into a world-threatening crisis?

Hi Tom Taylor, I've really been enjoying All-New Wolverine so far.

The first story arc has given us several guest stars from across the Marvel Universe. They've been great, and they add to the story instead of feeling like gimmicks, but one interaction a lot of Laura Kinney fans are hoping for is Laura meeting Steve Rogers again. After all, the last time we've seen them actually speak to each other is when he let her go after capturing her. Any chance we'll see his reaction to the woman Laura has grown into, and taking on her father figure's mantle?

The sisters are a great way to represent both how much Laura has grown and what she used to be like before she overcame her programming. Since we already know that at least Gabby will survive thanks to the covers, what kind of relationship will they develop?

Without going into specifics, will we see any of Laura's dangling plot threads from her first solo series or her X-Force days return?

Amazing Member

Will we see anyone from Extraordinary X-men meet up with her

All-New Member

Hi Tom,

Can you please explain why X-23 got the jump on Taskmaster in issue #3 with her foot blade?

It was well established in so many previous issues, one as recent as just a few months prior to the release of that issue - that Taskmaster always does his homework prior to accepting missions?

Surely, going up against Laura's clones meant he would have had to look her up right? He gave Daken (Daken #12 - Oct 2011) quite a beating in his story, and even Logan himself acknowledged respect for Taskmaster's abilities (Wolverine 168 - Nov 2001).

Will there be a more satisfying rematch between them?

Thanks.
    G
    Last edited by Gogo; 02-17-2016 at 11:36 AM.

We're seeing two very different versions of Laura in All New X-Men and All New Wolverine. Since you and Dennis Hopeless are sharing the character, how much plotting and discussion do you do together regarding her character arc and growth? How much tie in can we expect between the two series?

All-New Member

Are you fan of the X-men Evolution animation??
    Last edited by Superlol; 02-17-2016 at 12:00 PM.

we'll we get some down time issues down the line on how Laura does deals with her every day life? Maybe a hangout with Pixie or Jubilee and Gabbie?

Are there plans to see how she got her costume and made the choice to become Wolverine?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    we'll we get some down time issues down the line on how Laura does deals with her every day life? Maybe a hangout with Pixie or Jubilee and Gabbie?

Are there plans to see how she got her costume and made the choice to become Wolverine?
    She got Logan's old costume during Wolverines.

However the later of your question is a good one that SHOULD be answered.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    She got Logan's old costume during Wolverines.

However the later of your question is a good one that SHOULD be answered.
    Agreed, I hope we get to see what the actual catalyst was. We saw the groundwork in the Logan Legacy and Wolverines, but I'd love to know what was the ultimate factor in her making such a big decision.

And come on, guys, we made a pact for everyone to ask about seeing a "downtime" story after the last X-Position. xhx and I have done it, waiting on the rest of y'all!

I have nothing negative to say about this comic achieved all the expectations that had so far and want to give congratulations for the great job.

Could give us some spoilers about future cameos from other heroes especially those related to Logan or Laura?

Spectacular Member

Can you please just confirm to the fans that the All New Wolverine will be around for a long time, please don't let them cancel the All New Wolverine I love this comic, it is so important to me.

Is Gabby a mutant and does she have a future in this or another comic? This is why we need Charles X…for Gabby. Can you erase Extraordinary and all new X-Men from my brain?

The sisters didn't inherit Laura's X-gene for some reason. Gabby and the rest are humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Agreed, I hope we get to see what the actual catalyst was. We saw the groundwork in the Logan Legacy and Wolverines, but I'd love to know what was the ultimate factor in her making such a big decision.
    That might be explained in the upcoming Point One issue that she's on the cover of.