Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default X-POSITION Wants Your "All-New X-Factor" Questions for Peter David

"All-New X-Factor" scribe Peter David returns to X-POSITION next week, and CBR wants your questions about the Marvel U's corporate mutant team.

Full article here.

Hey all!

You know the drill by now, feel free to post your ANXF questions here, and I'll circle back around on Friday. Send over some good ones!

Steve

So, is Ol' Remy getting fired for what he was caught doing in the last issue?

All-New Member

Is Georgia part Shi'ar? She definitely has that look, with the hair and the marking underneath her right eye.

I don't remember Doug and Rahne having any interaction after he returned from the dead. Any chance they'll meet up?

Peter, You've done a wonderful job exploring Gambit's personal matters early on in the series. Will we being finding out what his old buddy Fence has been up to? I really enjoyed his role in Gambit's solo series.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

I've been really enjoying the comic so far. You've mentioned Magneto's name several times. Any chance of a (non holographic) appearance? I'd love to see Quicksilver and Polaris's reaction.
    "Self has no time for this."

Are Doug and Warlock ever going to talk about Douglock? I mean, the fact that Warlock thought he was Doug for a while until he got his own memories back?

PAD:

Since you've been known to crossover your own titles in the past, do you have any plans for Miguel O'Hara to show up in ANX-F, or vice-versa?

On a similar note, can we expect to see any connections between Alchemex, Serval, and/or Techno, Inc?

Incredible Member

My questions are about inconsequential stuff I'm very curious about. Please bear with me:

1.Will X-Factor ever get to partake in the joy of corporate minutiae like "Business ethics training", company-wide meetings, powerpoint presentations, office holiday parties and the like? I would really like to see Gambit and Quicksilver in those settings and see their frustration play out with hilarious results.

2. Judging from his actions so far, it seems like Harrison Snow has a "bad guy" vibe. Do you have anything planned for him to show him in a more favorable light, or is he just going to keep on getting more ominous?

And because my username is Quicksilverfan, I have to ask a Quicksilver question:

2. Is there any chance we'll get to see Pietro, Wanda and Lorna together for a bit? I've always been curious how their interactions would play out when they're all together.

3. Any chance we'll get to see Quicksilver play the piano again? Or have you ever thought about having him drink coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    1.Will X-Factor ever get to partake in the joy of corporate minutiae like "Business ethics training", company-wide meetings, powerpoint presentations, office holiday parties and the like? I would really like to see Gambit and Quicksilver in those settings and see their frustration play out with hilarious results.
    I can envision a hilarious issue centered on Serval's sexual harassment policy. So much potential, especially with Gambit and Danger.

I have really enjoyed this run so far, I really like the character interactions and the stylish art design. A few questions / thoughts for PAD, you can take as many or as few as you please:

1. I think you have done excellent character work with everyone on the team -- except Warlock, who doesn't seem to have served much purpose thus far aside from a background gag type character. Can you confirm there are future plans or stories that will focus on Warlock more and make him a relevant member of the team?

2. With Cypher and Warlock joining, there is a bit of a "New Mutants" flavor developing in the book. I was curious if there are plans to introduce any other classic New Mutants characters into the book, whether as guest appearances or regular members.

3. I also strongly support any Magneto appearance(s) in this book! It would be incredible to see him alongside Quicksilver and Polaris.

Thanks PAD and keep up the great work.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

I've really been enjoying your X-factor for a long time so I'm excited to see where you take this iteration, but I've got one Question that's really bugging me.

1. Why Did you feel the need to Wipe Dangers memory and make her a blank slate? She's a char that's gotten A bunch of growth Over the last few years and I'd hate to see it all undone just so a writer (any writer) can use her however they felt like without having to worry about that char's past. I have faith in you as a writer but I had to ask for Curiosities sake. This also leads me to a second Question.

2. Now that Dangers memories are gone are you planing on having a Confrontation between her and Madison Jeffries? Given that she's more "robot" like and has no memory of their relationship, I'd like to see how that was handled.
    - JLA Member Bedlam66 -
    JPEG League of America

Hello,

PAD I have aquestion about Polaris. I was hoping that you would make her more of a show of force in X Factor. Is there any way you could make her a great leader and balance out her crazy at the same time? It would be fun to see her extreme and edgy but without equal when it comes to leading a team. I have always felt she had more potential as the head of a team than Havok. Especially after being possessed by Malice and her powers were used on a heightened level. She seems to be surrounded by people she trusts but who do not necessarily trust or believe in her. There has to be some fall out from this and she has to, on some level, be aware of it. It would great to see her as that crazy, sexy, cool leader that people both respect yet fear at the same time.

Respectfully,
    sniktawar

Incredible Member

Thought we were supposed to email these, oh well will post here just in case.

Hi Peter,

Big fan of your work, have enjoyed reading the antics of X-Factor over the past few years. The series has a big influence on me and gave me a whole new appreciation and understanding for character development as well as changed the way I look at certain characters within the X-franchise. And while I was sad to see X-Factor Investigations come to an end I have been eating up the antics of the Serval Industries crew and look forward to seeing how things play out for them. Also super excited about your other upcoming series Spider-Man 2099, the original series was one of my brother and I's favorite series back when we were growing up and we're both looking really forward to the return of Miguel O'Hara and his adventures in the present timeline.

I do have a few questions for you and hopefully I'm not asking anything that would really entail spoilers but I feel I must ask.

1) The introduction of Danger into Serval Industries and X-Factor raises some interesting questions, considering where she was at the end of X-Club are there any plans to more thoroughly explain how she came to be in her present situation? For that matter can we expect to see Madison Jeffries show up at any point?

2) You’ve always done a great job of developing the characters in your care and making something better than they were before you had them (case and point, Jamie and Shatterstar for example), you’ve also mentioned that you might tinker with the roster working for Serval Industries as the series progresses. That being said are there any particular characters you would like to bring into play if you could? I can honestly say that I would love to see you develop a character like Chamber that really doesn’t get much exposure and is just sort of there despite having some cool powers and depth to him. Any chance of something like this happening?

3) What have Longshot and Shatterstar been up to all this time? Longshot had his solo mini-series but the last we saw of Star he and Rictor were cruising the Mojo-verse tying up some rather…complicated loose ends (head still hurts thinking about it) but we never saw them make it back to the present/Earth. Are they still cruising time and the Mojo-verse? Longshot still pressing his luck? Are these just three more characters cast into development limbo until someone picks them up?

Sincerely,
    Draegwolf