Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    not0rious

Default I'm so excited for Hellion *spoiler* for Wolverine and the X-Men 5

Its really exciting to see he's managed to grow a hand back in just one issue! Lets hope he can get them both back by issue 6!

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

hopefully he grew some fleshed out characterization with that hand there.

You guys know how Psylocke can create blades and bows with her tk and how Quentin can create a tk gun? I don't understand why Hellion can't just create green construct hands with his tk using the same idea. The metal hands are lame IMO.. I can't wait for Hellion to get some development!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by not0rious View Post
    Its really exciting to see he's managed to grow a hand back in just one issue! Lets hope he can get them both back by issue 6!
    I think that might just be an artist error.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    You guys know how Psylocke can create blades and bows with her tk and how Quentin can create a tk gun? I don't understand why Hellion can't just create green construct hands with his tk using the same idea. The metal hands are lame IMO.. I can't wait for Hellion to get some development!
    He's telekinetic. He doesn't need hands at all! The metal hands are completely vain and silly. Let him have telekinetic hands if he must, but the metal ones are stupid.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

I guess the actual book/story was not worthy of an actual summary...oh well. (At least Wonder Woman was fantastic, as usual).
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    He's telekinetic. He doesn't need hands at all! The metal hands are completely vain and silly. Let him have telekinetic hands if he must, but the metal ones are stupid.
    I don't mind him having the metal hands but I wish that they'd connect them to his wrists. They look just silly floating there like they do.

BANNED

"Look, ma! No hands."

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I don't mind him having the metal hands but I wish that they'd connect them to his wrists. They look just silly floating there like they do.
    They serve no purpose beyond some hollow visual aesthetic. He can feel/touch with his telekinetic energy.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    "Look, ma! No hands."
    Heh, for some reason that made me think of that scene from the beginning of Live And Let Die, when Bond uses the the magnet in his watch to unzip that girl's dress.

Caruso: Such a delicate touch.
    Bond: Sheer magnetism, darling.

BANNED

They need to relaunch this thing asap with a different creative team (and title probably). Wherez Kimmo?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    hopefully he grew some fleshed out characterization with that hand there.
    Are you suggesting Hellion should be written out of character?

Did anyone else find the lesson Psylocke taught him sort of patronizing? It's like the writers forgot that Hellion has lost several friends and has seen friends get hurt in battle and she's talking like he's never been in a battle beyond a simulation. I mean jesus the guy ignored orders to fly a dying Laura back to home maxing out his powers so he could get Elixir to heal her.

All-New Member

This is so confusing. I can't tell when its in the future and when its in the present!!! HELP!

Fantastic Member

Odd, but I suppose he could get more lifelike, skin-colored prosthetics over time. Or alternately this could be one of those cases where superhero science gets to be effective and get him a hand/forearm back.