Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default DC Announces Full "Rebirth" Line, Twice-Monthly Books, Lowered Price Point

DC Comics pulls back the curtain on "Rebirth," revealing the 32 titles in the publisher's newly unified line and a series of Rebirth Specials.

Full article here.

I want some details

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

Superwoman? Super Sons?

Color me intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by kivatt View Post
    I want some details
    Creative teams would be nice...

But sounds cool so far I guess.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Wow impressive line up. Hoping the creative teams are as solid.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Incredible Member

In my head, that's Superboy and Damian.....

Amazing Member

Just looking at the titles there's alot I'm interested in. Now I just need to know which creative team is on which book. VERY happy and surprised with the 2.99 news, it's gonna allow me to check out more books than I thought I would.

I get that it's not indicative of the characters themselves and more how they were handled, but having your big rebirth books include books that were cancelled within the first years of the New 52 (Blue Beetle, Deathstroke, Birds of Prey) and books that were already relaunched once during the New 52 (Suicide Squad, Titans, Red Hood) is kind of an odd idea.

I'm holding off on who the creative teams are for all these before I get too excited, but considering I only get one DC book a month right now, any change up is good change up for me.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

I'm super weary about Nightwing but the 1 piece that I am ecstatic about is Gothwarts Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More twice monthly books than monthly books is a bit worrying. Gonna need to see creative teams (and some kind of commitment to those creative teams being on board long term) before I add any of those to my pull list I think.

Give me some creative teams!!
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

Other than what was a given the only thing I'm interested in is Blue Beetle. Goodbye C-B listers, it was fun.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Oh Finally!!!!!!!!
    So glad that they learned not to release them all in one month.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Amazing Member

Initial observations:

Dick Grayson reverting to Nightwing.

Two GL titles - Green Lanterns and Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps. I wonder which GL's will lead the first book. I really hope Tom King is running the Lantern books but the rumours link him with Batman.

Another JLA relaunch, will these be stories with the Justice League or another roster?

Batgirl and The Birds Of Prey - please DC, drop the current versions of Batgirl and Black Canary, they don't work at all IMO.

So for the twice monthlies is it Rebirth Special AND 2 issues in the first month? Or is the Special one of the two?