Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It looks like we have one of the creative teams revealed, Rob Williams will be on Suicide Squad with Jim Lee on art. I wasn't planning on getting suicide squad but Rob Williams has been doing an amazing job on Martian Manhunter, which in my opinion was one of the best DCyou series. This should be good if he's taking over.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/03/...nstorekickoff/
    To me the Martian Manhunter is one of the best of the recent line, a terrific story. I'm also a fan of Jim Lee, so this one is a no-brainer.

I'm interested to see what direction Red Hood and the (New) Outlaws goes. And who is writing Nightwing.

Fantastic Member DeathFalcon182's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Haven't read MM, but if that's his only notable work from recent years, then I'm not exactly optimistic for this run. Then again, if they're willing to pair him off with Jim frikkin Lee, maybe he has some potential.
    His other works include creator owned book Unfollow for Vertigo and 2000AD and Judge Dredge. All of them have been received well critically.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFalcon182 View Post
    His other works include creator owned book Unfollow for Vertigo and 2000AD and Judge Dredge. All of them have been received well critically.
    That's good to hear. I feel like DC has always hired plenty of good writers since the reboot, but they just weren't put to good use. Hopefully that will change post-Rebirth, especially since they're printing less titles and can drop some of their lesser talent.

I like Rob Williams, but Suicide Squad had finally gotten a good writer already in Seeley. I think I'll just drop the book until the relaunch because Seeley won't get to be build to the good long run I was expecting.
    I'm also curious if they're changing Earth 2's writer. Abnett finally made the book readable again, so it would be kind of sad to see him leave so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Haven't read MM, but if that's his only notable work from recent years, then I'm not exactly optimistic for this run. Then again, if they're willing to pair him off with Jim frikkin Lee, maybe he has some potential.
    His Unfollow at Vertigo is by far the best thing from their recent number ones imo.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Fantastic Member DeathFalcon182's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    His Unfollow at Vertigo is by far the best thing from their recent number ones imo.
    You need to read Sheriff of Babylon.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFalcon182 View Post
    You need to read Sheriff of Babylon.
    I second that one. Sheriff of Babylon is probably one of the best, if not THE best, comics on the market right now.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I really liked his Royals: Masters of War. It was a neat concept. The only criticism I have really is that it should have been longer, too spend more time in the world. I'll try out his Suicide Squad, he should be a decent fit.