Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Jessica Cruz is going to be a GL after the Darkseid War. After all, there's an image of her teased in the JL on the end of the new Rebirth clip. So I assume those rumors about her starring in Green Lanterns are true.
    If so, it's a blunder and I'm calling it now. Geoff needs to create something different for his two creations so do.

The rumor is that Jessica Cruz will have her own title and this is probably Green Lanterns and her partner I hope is Gnort. Kyle Rayner is hispanic so maybe Kyle will hook up with Jessica Cruz. Kyle Rayner was the main green lantern for a few years.
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 02-18-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    So with four Earth Lanterns, we need two more? How so?
    Sure. New characters can mean new kinds of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Kyle Rayner is hispanic so maybe Kyle will hook up with Jessica Cruz.
    Umm..

Maybe Alan Scott is going to be in Green Lanterns.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Jessica Cruz is going to be a GL after the Darkseid War. After all, there's an image of her teased in the JL on the end of the new Rebirth clip. So I assume those rumors about her starring in Green Lanterns are true.
    That team doesn't look like the Justice League to me. Not with what looks like Jay Garrick, Kid Flash, and Superboy.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Hal/John, since that'll be the film.

I'm fairly certain Hal Jordan will be featured in the book titled "Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps." Because of that, and especially since that book will ship twice a month, I don't believe he will be a main character in this "Green Lanterns" book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    The rumor is that Jessica Cruz will have her own title and this is probably Green Lanterns and her partner I hope is Gnort. Kyle Rayner is hispanic so maybe Kyle will hook up with Jessica Cruz. Kyle Rayner was the main green lantern for a few years.

BANNED

Just when you think DC can further fracture the GL Fanbase, Johns takes the Civil War to another level.

I am sure all John, Guy and Kyle Fans want their faves playing second fiddle to Hal while Jessica and/or Simon get their own Book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Just when you think DC can further fracture the GL Fanbase, Johns takes the Civil War to another level.

I am sure all John, Guy and Kyle Fans want their faves playing second fiddle to Hal while Jessica and/or Simon get their own Book.
    There you go. This is a TERRIBLE idea. Trying out Cruz and Baz in a book is OK, but not as Green Lanterns.

Come on, Geoff. You know better than this.
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 02-19-2016 at 01:53 AM.

BANNED

I don't think Hal needs his name on a comic either, any more than we need to be reminded all the time that he is, like Muhammad Ali, "the greatest." How does it help you to sell comics by specifying that in comparison to Hal, all the other GLs are Humpty Dumpties? It'll help you to sell a Hal comic, but...
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 02-19-2016 at 02:53 AM.

Do we know that Green Lanterns will focus on Jessica and Simon or are we jumping a ship here?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Do we know that Green Lanterns will focus on Jessica and Simon or are we jumping a ship here?
    They don't even need to be in it, focus or not.
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 02-19-2016 at 02:21 AM.

BANNED

It worked for Batman & The Outsiders but Hal Jordan is no Batman of course Johns delusional enough to believe that doesnt surprise me. So the Green Lantern Civil War is just going to burn even more in the fanbase...I mean I might take Hal Jordan name on the cover if the other guys where in Green Lanterns but Hal getting his name above all the human GLs who paid their dues and then Johns but jokes getting a seperate Green Lanterns title no...Hell No...unfrakking acceptable.

BANNED

I bet the Guardians will stay gone and, owing to his greatness, Hal will lead the GLC. Meanwhile, Baz and Cruz will cut the camera time for the those "other" GLs to zilch.

Does any other DC masked super-hero have his civilian name on the cover of a comic? I can't think of one.

After his great initial success, I think the failure of the emotional spectrum should have told everyone that Geoff had no more good ideas for Green Lantern and that it was time for him to focus elsewhere.
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 02-19-2016 at 02:32 AM.