• Kristin Wells

0 0%
  • Power Gir/Earth 2 Kara Zor-L

1 33.33%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member

REBIRTH SUPERWOMAN Is LOIS... Question is, Which LOIS?
    DC promised a new Superwoman title this fall for Rebirth, and now we know it's none other than Lois ... presumably Los Lane. The question is, which Lois Lane?

The Superwoman series by writer/artist Phil Jimenez and co-artist Emanuala Lupacchino was announced last month as part of Rebirth, but the publisher specified at the time it would star a "new character," and hasn't named the character since. But the publisher has just added a colored version of the penciled image (originally released during WonderCon) to their official website as part of their Emerald City Comicon coverage, and the filename identifies the image as "Lois."

Interesting... I think after the colored image, everyone already expected it to be Lois, but it's nice to see it confirmed.
    I hope it's Pre-FP Lois. New 52 Lois should continue being a top journalist in Metropolis, but Pre-52 Lois as Superwoman would make a lot of sense in this Super-family status quo.
    It would honestly be kind of odd to have Pre-FP Superman and son as Superman and Superboy and then have New 52 Lois as Superwoman instead of Pre-FP Lois. Have the entire faimily be powered. That's something I don't remember seeing in Superman comics.

I know it might not mean much, but Action Comics has what appears to be New 52 Lois in her usual look. She looks exactly like she did in Janin's Superman #51.

Pre-FP Lois is drawn with shorter (and brown) hair in the Superman cover. Looks a bit more like the Superwoman image but with a different hair color.

This may be wishful thinking, though. Could all be due to different artistic interpretations.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I know it might not mean much, but Action Comics has what appears to be New 52 Lois in her usual look. She looks exactly like she did in Janin's Superman #51.

Pre-FP Lois is drawn with shorter (and brown) hair in the Superman cover. Looks a bit more like the Superwoman image but with a different hair color.

This may be wishful thinking, though. Could all be due to different artistic interpretations.
    The solicit for AC #958 doesn't mention Lois in the Daily Planet plot:

ACTION COMICS #958
    Written by DAN JURGENS
    Art by PATRICK ZIRCHER
    Cover by MIKEL JANIN
    Variant cover by RYAN SOOK
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “PATH TO DOOM” Chapter Two
    Luthor and Superman must put aside their differences and face the common threat of Doomsday, as Jimmy Olsen and the Planet staff try to uncover the truth: who is the man claiming to be Clark Kent?
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

God i hope it is pre lois if this is true.

We need the whole SUPER family
    And
    A lois and clark being reporters together at the daily planet,and maybe their friendship can grow into love.

If your gonna do it DC,do it right.

I really feel like rebirth will revitalize the Superman-line to something like the GLs or the Bats. Could be just wishful thinking, though.

What'll probably happen is that New Lois will have the job at the daily planet while also being the Superwoman. So... an inverse Clark Kent. Classic Lois, I feel, will do as she's been doing in Superman: Lois and Clark. She was doing good work.