Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

I assume the favor will be returned and Joker will get KO'd by someone like, idk, Angle Man presumably in future media?

..... Ugh.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I watched it in more detail. Is she actually getting sniped by Jason?

My dislike of Red Hood just intensified. Getting pretty sick of that character and this is salt on the wound.

To be honest, I don't even get why they'd use her instead of just a random Bat-Villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest, I don't even get why they'd use her instead of just a random Bat-Villain.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't want to use Catwoman as a villain and thought of Cheetah as a suitable replacement.

I guess Mr. Polka Dot, Zebra Man, Gearhead, Steeljacket or Nicholas Scratch weren't available.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Dr. Psycho will be appearing in tomorrow's Wonder Woman Come Back To Me #10.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I assume the favor will be returned and Joker will get KO'd by someone like, idk, Angle Man presumably in future media?

Yes please! Or Mouse Man!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cheetah is going to be making an appearance in the DC Showcase Batman: Death in the Family animated film.

She appears at 1:19, but it looks like it's going to be about par for the course for her making an appearance in something Batman related.

...Cheetah cannot get a break can she? There are PLENTY of throw away Bat villains to use (or hell, let one of another hero like Flash's rogues get Bat nerfed).

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    You mean Agent of Peace? That's fun, can't wait for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    ...Cheetah cannot get a break can she? There are PLENTY of throw away Bat villains to use (or hell, let one of another hero like Flash's rogues get Bat nerfed).
    I really, really don't understand why DC continues to allow this to happen. Cheetah is easily the most disrespected villain in DC Comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I really, really don't understand why DC continues to allow this to happen. Cheetah is easily the most disrespected villain in DC Comics.
    This is the same company that had the script writer for Apokalips War admit on social media she hated Hal Jordan, but still wrote him in there anyway instead of just ignoring him. And it seems he got killed (I'm not watching that movie lol)?

A lot of the things they do don't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Seems Connor's not writing it so now I can see why a WW villain is popping up.

Yeah, more evidence to me why characters under the Batman franchise needs to be kept at arm's length from Wonder Woman.

I think part of it is that some versions of Cheetah actually ARE weak.... not Barbara Minerva though.

Aside from the sheer insanity of Batman and the GCPD being able to contain her, you'd think her heightened senses would allow her to smell Jason or hear the cocking of the gun, and then be fast enough to get out of the way.

But she was in between Batman and Jason, and the combined Mary Sue auras of Modern!Bats and Red Hood overwhelmed the poor thing.

Maybe it's Clayface posing as Cheetah? Yeah, I'm in denial.