Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Wonder Woman Villains Sightings

I thought it'd be nice to have a thread which informs fans of the Wonder Rogues of appearances in future issues. I know sometimes I'll miss an issue of something and find out later that, hey, Angle Man was in that issue! So, if you spot a WW villain in a comic (other than the ones that star WW), share it here!

I'll start it off with an appearance from this week's comics:

Giganta appeared in this week's Trinity of Sin: Pandora #13.

spoilers:
    She saved Pandora's life from Vandal Savage, and wants to speak to her. It seems that Pandora was able to get to her between the events of this issue and #10, which featured the big fight between the two. It's almost 100% that she'll be in the next issue, as well, as this all happens towards the end of the issue.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Thanks for the recap on Pandora #13.

I hope DC isn't going to turn Giganta into an anti-hero of sorts. I like her as a brutal, unforgiving villainess.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

The Duke of Deception appears in this week's spoilers:
    Scooby Doo Team Up #10. It appears he was the reason behind all the monsters appearing on Paradise Island.
    end of spoilers

Cheetah (Priscilla Rich version) appears in Scooby Doo Team-Up #11 and 12 (the latter of which came out this week) alongside the Legion of Doom. Pretty cute story.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Cheetah (Priscilla Rich version) appears in Scooby Doo Team-Up #11 and 12 (the latter of which came out this week) alongside the Legion of Doom. Pretty cute story.

Legion of Doom? Is Giganta in the book as well?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Legion of Doom? Is Giganta in the book as well?
    No, sadly not. The only members who appeared were Cheetah, Grodd, Lex, Scarecrow, Brainiac, Sinestro, and Solomon Grundy. It's cute regardless:

No, sadly not. The only members who appeared were Cheetah, Grodd, Lex, Scarecrow, Brainiac, Sinestro, and Solomon Grundy.

That's still a pretty good crew! I may have to check this out.

SPOILERS:

Giganta appears briefly in Superman/Wonder Woman #12.

I'm glad she's finally a WW villain again rather than a Pandora side-character. Now we just need Doctor Psycho to fight her again.

I'm glad she's finally a WW villain again rather than a Pandora side-character. Now we just need Doctor Psycho to fight her again.

Well, Dr. Psycho lead a new Secret Society against the Justice League a few issues back. It's logical to think he was on the team due to being a Wonder-rogue as one of the first things he mentioned was the "secret to chaining Wonder Woman" plus just about all of the other 6 members of the Society matched up as a different Leaguer's rogue.

Am I the only one who would like to see Blue Snowman just be called Blue Snow

Egg Fu was in Harley Quinn Annual #1 and in Harley Quinn Holiday Special #1. He's apparently pretty chummy with Harley now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Egg Fu was in Harley Quinn Annual #1 and in Harley Quinn Holiday Special #1. He's apparently pretty chummy with Harley now.

Oh cool! Palmiotti wrote Egg Fu before in the story he submitted for Wonder Woman #600(where she teamed-up with Power Girl). So is Egg Fu still a villain? Was there any mention of Wonder Woman? Does he look the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I may have to read this issue just 'cause of Egg Fu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Oh cool! Palmiotti wrote Egg Fu before in the story he submitted for Wonder Woman #600(where she teamed-up with Power Girl). So is Egg Fu still a villain? Was there any mention of Wonder Woman? Does he look the same?
    Wonder Woman was mentioned as being part of his "secret origin," yeah. Poor Egg Fu got a little teary when nobody wanted to hear it, lol. It's the only time I didn't want to gouge my eyes out while reading the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    I may have to read this issue just 'cause of Egg Fu
    He only cameo'd in the Holiday Special, but he played a pretty big role in the Annual.