Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Eris is referenced too, and possibly will appear, in the recent audio drama Wonder Woman: Heartless. Based off the description, she has her New 52 appearance.

Harmonia also shows up and I think this is the first instance in WW stuff they’re referred to as sisters.
    Pretty sure they were mentioned as sisters in Perez's run

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Earth-3's versions of Cheetah and Giganta will appear in Crime Syndicate #5. There names are Savanna, and Power Tower.

Neat! So the Vixen looking one is supposed to be Cheetah?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Pretty sure they were mentioned as sisters in Perez's run

Neat! So the Vixen looking one is supposed to be Cheetah?
    Yep! I'm curious what their backstories are going to be. They probably won't go into much detail though.

I know Superwoman is getting a backstory snippet at the end of Issue 3 so maybe Earth-3 Cheetah will be in it? There's also a cheetah on the variant cover of #3.

*Gasp* Maybe she was a cheetah cursed to become a woman instead of the other way around! XD (I seriously doubt it but that would be kind-of funny).

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Yep! I'm curious what their backstories are going to be. They probably won't go into much detail though.

I know Superwoman is getting a backstory snippet at the end of Issue 3 so maybe Earth-3 Cheetah will be in it? There's also a cheetah on the variant cover of #3.

*Gasp* Maybe she was a cheetah cursed to become a woman instead of the other way around! XD (I seriously doubt it but that would be kind-of funny).

I'm thinking the Earth 3 Cheetah looks more like Pantha from the 90s New Titans.

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I'm thinking the Earth 3 Cheetah looks more like Pantha from the 90s New Titans.

She really does though...

Hmm, looks the First Born finally got out of the hole Diana tricked him into falling into 'cause he'll be in the one of the stories in Wonder Woman: Black and Gold #2

Also looks like an Earth-3 version of Giganta, and I think maybe Cheetah?, will be in an issue of the Crime Syndicate mini-series.

I wonder if the First Born will still look like a cluster of burnt bacon?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I wonder if the First Born will still look like a cluster of burnt bacon?
    Yeah, I’m 50/50 on the New 52 Olympian designs but both of First Born’s looks were the worst IMO.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Yeah, I’m 50/50 on the New 52 Olympian designs but both of First Born’s looks were the worst IMO.
    Yeah, his first design was basically a generic Conan-style look with some dinosaur armor. The second one was just an eyesore.

Honestly, it might have been better if they swapped out the FB and Cassandra for Heracles and a revamped Paula von Gunther (she even ends up on the island to be rehabilitated)>

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Yeah, his first design was basically a generic Conan-style look with some dinosaur armor. The second one was just an eyesore.

Honestly, it might have been better if they swapped out the FB and Cassandra for Heracles and a revamped Paula von Gunther (she even ends up on the island to be rehabilitated)>
    Huh, never occurred to me that yeah, you could just change her name to Paula to make her a revamp.

I’ve thought the same of combining Heracles and First Born since I think his general basis has some interesting potential, even if it wasn’t executed perfectly.

Huh, never occurred to me that yeah, you could just change her name to Paula to make her a revamp.

I’ve thought the same of combining Heracles and First Born since I think his general basis has some interesting potential, even if it wasn’t executed perfectly.

I would much rather see Hercules and Paula Von Gunther return than the First Born or Cassandra. The first two characters have a lot more depth to them IMO where the last two are kind of one-note.

Hmm, looks the First Born finally got out of the hole Diana tricked him into falling into 'cause he'll be in the one of the stories in Wonder Woman: Black and Gold #2

Also looks like an Earth-3 version of Giganta, and I think maybe Cheetah?, will be in an issue of the Crime Syndicate mini-series.

Cheetah looks a lot like Pantha! Even has her costume... and wonder if that’s intentional

Ugh I suddenly lost all interest in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Ugh I suddenly lost all interest in this.
    Same. Of all the villains they could pick...

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Same. Of all the villains they could pick...

That makes 3 of us. I think I'll be skipping this title in light of this revolting development.

umm....Everyone does realize that Wonder Woman Black and Gold is a collection of individual stories right? The book that includes First Born in one of its stories has four other stories written by other people who are probably not using First Born

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    umm....Everyone does realize that Wonder Woman Black and Gold is a collection of individual stories right? The book that includes First Born in one of its stories has four other stories written by other people who are probably not using First Born
    Each story also isn’t much longer than 10-12 pages all together, going off of Superman: Red and Blue at least.