Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Amazon has listings for four new children's books starring Wonder Woman, featuring a different villain in each one. They're releasing in August:

The Unbreakable Bracelets (vs. Cheetah)

The Legendary Lasso (vs. Circe)

Jet-Powered Justice (vs. Ares)

The Tiara and the Titan (vs. Giganta)

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Amazon has listings for four new children's books starring Wonder Woman, featuring a different villain in each one. They're releasing in August:

The Unbreakable Bracelets (vs. Cheetah)

The Legendary Lasso (vs. Circe)

Jet-Powered Justice (vs. Ares)

The Tiara and the Titan (vs. Giganta)

Nice to see Cheetah and Giganta appearing in these books. Sounds like the Invisible Jet will appear in the Ares story.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Nice to see Cheetah and Giganta appearing in these books. Sounds like the Invisible Jet will appear in the Ares story.
    I do like how each book focuses on not only a villain from her rogues gallery, but an iconic tool in Diana's arsenal (bracelets, lasso, invisible jet, tiara). And hey, no sword!

I do like how each book focuses on not only a villain from her rogues gallery, but an iconic tool in Diana's arsenal (bracelets, lasso, invisible jet, tiara). And hey, no sword!

Right? That's a step in the right direction.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Just read Justice League of America #22. The Queen of Fables (a villain I never really liked much as a WW foe) had a pretty good showing. I don't know how many more Wonder Woman villains Steve Orlando has to write before being given the main book. First Aegeus (who I hope we see again real soon, really enjoyed his depiction), now Queen of Fables, and soon after the Adjudicator. It's just crazy.

I'm glad that her sword isn't getting any focus. I always preferred seeing Diana with her Lasso of Truth as her main weapon. It just fits perfectly for her and what she represents.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Just read Justice League of America #22. The Queen of Fables (a villain I never really liked much as a WW foe) had a pretty good showing. I don't know how many more Wonder Woman villains Steve Orlando has to write before being given the main book. First Aegeus (who I hope we see again real soon, really enjoyed his depiction), now Queen of Fables, and soon after the Adjudicator. It's just crazy.

Right? Orlando definitely deserves a shot at writing Diana's solo book.

I’m down with Orlando taking over Wonder Woman for a bit.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I'd be down for Orlando taking over the book. Seeley would be my first choice (and I will spam my preference all over this forum until DC obeys), but Orlando would be a good alternative. His writing gets sneezed at a lot around here, but I don't think it's completely warranted. JLA is an okay book if not spectacular, but Supergirl is the only title from the main DCU I continue to get monthly so I can vote with my dollar, and Midnighter was great.

You don't pull the likes of Aegeus and the Adjudicator out of nowhere unless you know what's up, and he has referenced Diana's book "Reflections" a few times over in Supergirl. He's clearly a fan.

spoilers:
    Dr. Psycho
    end of spoilers appears in this week's Justice League: No Justice. Cool to see a WW rogue in a big crossover event.

I wonder do you guys think Hyponta will ever might a apperance

spoilers:
    Dr. Psycho
    end of spoilers appears in this week's Justice League: No Justice. Cool to see a WW rogue in a big crossover event.

I flipped through this comic but didn't see him. Where did you spot him?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I flipped through this comic but didn't see him. Where did you spot him?
    He was in the page with the group of telepaths used to combat Brainiac. I believe he was in the back right?

He was in the page with the group of telepaths used to combat Brainiac. I believe he was in the back right?

Thank you, kind sir.

The full roster of characters from the video game DC Lego Super-Villains was revealed, and there's at least a couple WW ones:

• Cheetah (obvi)
    • Ares
    • Doctor Poison
    • Chang Tzu (ugh)
    • Superwoman
    • Grail
    • Donna Troy (not a villain, but still pretty cool to see)