Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I would only be interested in a Clark/Diana/Barbara love triangle only if the former and the latter are competing for Diana's affections

That arc in JL#13-14 was like a conflict between two women who went through a really bad break up. Cheetah was even paying special attention to hurt Clark on the cover!

Crap. Double post.
    Last edited by SiegePerilous02; 01-14-2016 at 02:39 PM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I would only be interested in a Clark/Diana/Barbara love triangle only if the former and the latter are competing for Diana's affections

That arc in JL#13-14 was like a conflict between two women who went through a really bad break up. Cheetah was even paying special attention to hurt Clark on the cover!

I would be game to read a story like that.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

In Bombshells #25, we see more of that reality's Baroness Paula Von Gunther. Paula seems to have gotten a physical upgrade and is as strong and fast as Wonder Woman. She is a Nazi ranking official who leads their army of the undead. When Steve first sees her, he basically says he'd rather be facing anyone but her. This is awesome stuff for fans of classic WW villains!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Cheetah's on the cover of Suicide Squad #19 in April. Looks like she, Harley and Deadshot are going against the Fist of Cain.

I didn't know I needed Cheetah vs. Seeley slashers in my life, but here we are.

Giganta appears in spoilers:
    Superman #50, though it's an alternate version of her. She is part of Vandal Savage's "Strongest Clan Forever" (I know), and Superman's his general in that world. He leads Giganta and an assortment of heroes/villains (Aquaman, Black Adam, and Lobo to name a few). I didn't really understand most of what was going on as I just flipped through the pages she appeared in.
    end of spoilers

I found Giganta lumbering around, over here. Chortle, chortle...

http://www.artistdirect.com/video/be...e-i-feel/38875
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Giganta was in the DC Super Hero Girls TV special today. Cheetah was, as well, but she's been a pretty main character throughout the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Giganta was in the DC Super Hero Girls TV special today. Cheetah was, as well, but she's been a pretty main character throughout the series.

Oh, I've got to watch this now!

Looks like Cheetah will make an appearance at some point in the Trinity comic, as seen on Manapul's Instagram.

Looks like Cheetah will make an appearance at some point in the Trinity comic, as seen on Manapul's Instagram.

That's awesome that Cheetah will be appearing in another WW-related book in the near future! I hope she's finally elevated to the same point as Joker and Luthor. It's long overdue.

It's nice seeing the new Cheetah design, and the character herself, getting used in another book, let alone under Francis Manapul's pencils .

I guess that Trinity cover with all the Archenemies wasn't just symbolic...

That's some fierce artwork right there! I will definitely be looking out for this!

Minister Blizzard appears in this week's Batman Annual #1.

Mighty Member

Cassandra (the one with the throat) turned up in Teen titans or something recently? Something to do with Lennox head? Anyone in the know on that?