Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I like her design, but her role in the episode was somewhat underwhelming. Why in the world would she ever ally herself with Luthor?
    She was mildly blinded by an attraction to him. The second the truth of his intentions were clear to her, she smacked him down. Hard.

Or? She may have been playing him the whole time and was just waiting for an opportunity to put the screws to him. SHE, after all, was never forced to give a Lasso-induced confession as to her intentions.

I actually liked both her look and her personality. Add the fact that she so easily thwarted someone with the Power of Zeus, and that's a pretty strong testament to her power and intelligence.

Now Hippolyta, on the other hand? Yeesh! She may actually be less likeable than New 52 Hippolyta!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by nate1978 View Post
    Circe has just shown up in Justice League Action
    Attachment 43014
    I love her design! I wonder if we'll get any other Wondy villains besides Cheetah and Circe! Hopefully Ares shows up!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Mighty Member

Always good when a hero/ine has a regular foe that heavily outclasses him/her, necessitating more reliance on intelligence and wit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Always good when a hero/ine has a regular foe that heavily outclasses him/her, necessitating more reliance on intelligence and wit.
    I don't know how much intelligence Wonder Woman needed to defeat Circe in that episode, since she went down pretty easily.

Mighty Member

I don't know how much intelligence Wonder Woman needed to defeat Circe in that episode, since she went down pretty easily.
    Which is ridiculous.

BANNED

Is that supposed to be Circe with that female Luthor on the boxes if the DC super hero girl legos?

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrump View Post
    Is that supposed to be Circe with that female Luthor on the boxes if the DC super hero girl legos?
    That's Eclipso.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's Eclipso.
    At least Cheetah is a hot cat girl.....

I can't say I am a fan of Rucka's take on Dr. Poison with the newest issue of WW. I feel like he took a colorful villain and turned her into a slightly-better-than-generic mercenary.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hatut Zeraze View Post
    I can't say I am a fan of Rucka's take on Dr. Poison with the newest issue of WW. I feel like he took a colorful villain and turned her into a slightly-better-than-generic mercenary.

While I can relate, I'm hoping this is just the beginning of her story and perhaps, some sort of accident will happen leaving her mind a bit twisted and causing her to sport her iconic crazy grin like the Erik Luke version did.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

So far we don't know to much about her. I can't wait.

Is it bad I really would love to See Paula Von Gunther agian? I mean she still finds of a woman who grow up with certain views the she saw she no longer believes in but now is focused into it.

I like her design, but her role in the episode was somewhat underwhelming. Why in the world would she ever ally herself with Luthor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    To relieve boredom.
    Or horniness? She's known to have a ravenous libido

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    While I can relate, I'm hoping this is just the beginning of her story and perhaps, some sort of accident will happen leaving her mind a bit twisted and causing her to sport her iconic crazy grin like the Erik Luke version did.
    At least, if the one of the future covers is any indication, she will be getting a costume similar to the Erik Luke version.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Is it bad I really would love to See Paula Von Gunther agian? I mean she still finds of a woman who grow up with certain views the she saw she no longer believes in but now is focused into it.
    I think Paula being part of the Sear Group would be a cool way to re-introduce her into modern continuity.

Catching up on Justice League, I noticed we missed:

Giganta appears in Justice League #10 and #11 (her Rebirth debut – she looks unchanged from the New 52 version). Sadly, she doesn't get a great showing.