Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Fair enough, maybe not a personal connection as such then... but give Giganta a reason to seek out Diana, something to justify why she'd risk going another round with her, anything would be better than 'she's Giganta and Diana just happened to be nearby'.

If not, then let Giganta go, let her roam and be a shared problem for the heroes of DC Earth. One day she's trying her hand against Superman or Wonder Woman, the next she's dealing with the Teen Titans or someone else. There is no point in keeping Giganta with Diana if you are only going to use her whenever Diana need an easy win over a huge adversary before moving onto something more interesting.

I can agree with that. I certainly don't want Giganta coming across as a disposable villain. I'd like to see Rucka or some other writer spend at least 3 issues fleshing her out and why she clashes with Diana semi-frequently.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Not only was our hunch that Adrianna from the Rebirth series is Doctor Cyber, she also appeared in this week's spoilers:
    Wonder Woman '77 Meets the Bionic Woman #2. And according to the notes at the end of the issue, she's a character that appeared in the original TV series after all! Very cool IMO.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Not only was our hunch that Adrianna from the Rebirth series is Doctor Cyber, she also appeared in this week's spoilers:
    Wonder Woman '77 Meets the Bionic Woman #2. And according to the notes at the end of the issue, she's a character that appeared in the original TV series after all! Very cool IMO.
    end of spoilers
    That character was not called 'Adrianna' on TV, but was named 'Gloria Marquez' and was played BRILLIANTLY, by the inimitable Jessica Walter [Play Misty for Me].
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    That character was not called 'Adrianna' on TV, but was named 'Gloria Marquez' and was played BRILLIANTLY, by the inimitable Jessica Walter [Play Misty for Me].
    Yeah, I meant Doctor Cyber, not Adrianna (though I see how the wording could be taken that way). Still really cool to take a character from the TV show and make her into an existing comic book villain.

Yeah, I meant Doctor Cyber, not Adrianna (though I see how the wording could be taken that way). Still really cool to take a character from the TV show and make her into an existing comic book villain.
    I agree. Jessica Walters (Gloria Marquez) would have made a perfect Doctor Cyber.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 01-27-2017 at 03:38 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Liam Sharp posted a spoiler-y image for Wonder Woman #17 on Facebook. spoilers:
    Looks like Cheetah's back!
    end of spoilers

Liam Sharp posted a spoiler-y image for Wonder Woman #17 on Facebook. spoilers:
    Looks like Cheetah's back!
    end of spoilers

But is it Barbara or Veronica housing the power this time?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

spoilers:
    The art kind of makes it look like a male Cheetah, honestly...but it seems to be art depicting the transformation into Cheetah, so I guess we'll see.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    But is it Barbara or Veronica housing the power this time?
    spoilers:
    I'm assuming still Barbara because of the tears down her face. Rucka has said in the past that he thinks of her as Diana's Two-Face, a tragic character; this leads me to believe it's Barbara being tricked/forced into becoming a monster again.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm assuming still Barbara because of the tears down her face. Rucka has said in the past that he thinks of her as Diana's Two-Face, a tragic character; this leads me to believe it's Barbara being tricked/forced into becoming a monster again.
    end of spoilers

Good point. I wonder how this will go down considering what happened at the end of "The Lies"?

Sorry this is late
    RCO043_1477554327.jpg

Paul,Red Panzer and Marvis. Hope Dc changes their mind

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Sorry this is late
    RCO043_1477554327.jpg

Paul,Red Panzer and Marvis. Hope Dc changes their mind

I loved that this took place in the continuity of The Legend of Wonder Woman. It was great to see both the Baroness and the Red Panzer again. Hopefully DC changes their mind and gives us part 2 of the series.

Think more about Marston's words. Think for him and he stated this Wonder Woman was to fight for equality for women. And the reason for the few women that dressed in drag is because they thought that being a man they could have rights that they couldn't get as woman. They didn't want to get the difficult. So they took the easy root.

Variant cover for Trinity #7! Maybe Circe didn't retain her New 52 look after all? I much prefer this design for sure.

Variant cover for Trinity #7! Maybe Circe didn't retain her New 52 look after all? I much prefer this design for sure.

Thanks for sharing this. I don't understand why Circe would work with Lex and Das considering that it's very likely she'd consider herself above them. I know she was part of Lex's Injustice Gang but that inclusion made no sense to me. Plus - Superman gets Lex, Batman gets Ras - both original DC villains while Diana has to settle for a public domain villain for her counterpart in this Trinity. Why aren't they using an original Wonder Woman villain? Veronica Cale, Queen Clea, Cheetah, Gudra, Osira, or Paula Von Gunther would all work given the right angle.