Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Wonder Woman was mentioned as being part of his "secret origin," yeah. Poor Egg Fu got a little teary when nobody wanted to hear it, lol. It's the only time I didn't want to gouge my eyes out while reading the character.

He only cameo'd in the Holiday Special, but he played a pretty big role in the Annual.
    Was he classic, toxically racist Egg-Fu, or the updated, slightly less racist Egg-Fu/Chang Tzu?

Wonder Woman was mentioned as being part of his "secret origin," yeah. Poor Egg Fu got a little teary when nobody wanted to hear it, lol. It's the only time I didn't want to gouge my eyes out while reading the character.

He only cameo'd in the Holiday Special, but he played a pretty big role in the Annual.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Was he classic, toxically racist Egg-Fu, or the updated, slightly less racist Egg-Fu/Chang Tzu?
    He was a new version of Egg Fu (new 52 I guess?). His full name was Edgar Fullerton Yeung. I'm not gonna lie, he was kind of cute and unthreatening.

He was a new version of Egg Fu (new 52 I guess?). His full name was Edgar Fullerton Yeung. I'm not gonna lie, he was kind of cute and unthreatening.
    My kneejerk reaction is to consider this a bad thing for any WW villain, considering they get so little respect as it is, but I think a special exception can be made for Egg-Fu. I mean, it's Egg-Fu. Even I'm not gonna get bent out of shape about that one.

I can't believe I missed it, but Cheetah was in Tiny Titans a few months ago, along with her pet Chauncey. So cute.

While on the topic of the "DC Super-Pets," I found a Character Encyclopedia for it which includes Chauncey (Cheetah's pet cheetah), Patches (Giganta's pet giraffe), and Gryll (Circe's pet pig). Really cute stuff, mah lord.

I can't believe I missed it, but Cheetah was in Tiny Titans a few months ago, along with her pet Chauncey. So cute.

While on the topic of the "DC Super-Pets," I found a Character Encyclopedia for it which includes Chauncey (Cheetah's pet cheetah), Patches (Giganta's pet giraffe), and Gryll (Circe's pet pig). Really cute stuff, mah lord.
    I wish I could get my tumblr to look that good
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

BANNED

Cheetah is on the nst issue of green arrow #39

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Cheetah is on the nst issue of green arrow #39
    Cool! Where did you hear this? Does she show up at the end of #38?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Cool! Where did you hear this? Does she show up at the end of #38?
    She's on the cover of GA #39. A preview of the issue is here: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=25859

Ultimate Member

So that confrontation should last what, like ten seconds. I don't see how GA could take down Cheetah without help, or some MASSIVE nerfing on the writer's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So that confrontation should last what, like ten seconds. I don't see how GA could take down Cheetah without help, or some MASSIVE nerfing on the writer's part.
    You're right, this doesn't bode well. I have my fingers cross, but I've been burned so many times before.

I is wrong of me that I kind of hope she eats Felicity? That character kind of annoys me...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    And Green Arrow did it.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, Geoff Johns is NOT going to be happy about this. He made Cheetah (or at least returned her) to being a powerhouse who could take on the entire JL, and then this happens. Well now Cheetah and Black Canary have something in common. They've both been massively nerfed by Andrew Kreisberg to make Oliver look good.

BANNED

If only that was a better trick arrow, but it was a really lame one. JL and WW can take a vacation after this

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

I haven't even read the issue, and I'm already thinking about not watching Arrow anymore out of sheer spite.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--