Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

spoilers:
    Cheetah had more than just a simple cameo in this week's Justice League #57. It wasn't a huge role, but it was nice to see her actually speak and do stuff.

Giganta (and Cheetah again) was in Dark Nights: Death Metal #5. I haven't been following the story very much so I can't remember if she appeared prior to this issue.
    end of spoilers

Based on one of the covers of an upcoming Agent of Peace issue (out the 22nd), looks we'll be seeing Cheetah, Silver Swan (Vanessa), and Giganta in an upcoming story.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Based on one of the covers of an upcoming Agent of Peace issue (out the 22nd), looks we'll be seeing Cheetah, Silver Swan (Vanessa), and Giganta in an upcoming story.
    That's a real triple threat .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's a real triple threat .
    It's probably because of the movie but I'm fairly surprised this series has seemingly outlasted all the other Digital First ones, looks like the Superman and Batman ones finished a few weeks ago.

Guess this is DC making up for Diana being done dirty in Taylor's digital stuff

It's probably because of the movie but I'm fairly surprised this series has seemingly outlasted all the other Digital First ones, looks like the Superman and Batman ones finished a few weeks ago.

Guess this is DC making up for Diana being done dirty in Taylor's digital stuff
    I won't complain .

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Can you please provide a link or an image?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Incredible Member

I just saw the image. My first thought was: "Finally, Wonder Woman is fighting her arch-nemesis: Women with red hair." Who knew red follicles was such a point of contention for Diana?

WWAOP_Cv22_5fd4095b184387.64472067.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Can you please provide a link or an image?
    Beaten to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I just saw the image. My first thought was: "Finally, Wonder Woman is fighting her arch-nemesis: Women with red hair." Who knew red follicles was such a point of contention for Diana?

I thought that too.

Looks like a mix of costumes too; post-IC Giganta, Rebirth Swan, and I think I’ve only seen that Cheetah on merchandise stuff.

Now that you mention it...Circe's a redhead too.

That is definitely Giganta's best modern costume in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that you mention it...Circe's a redhead too
    Also Zara, Queen Atomia, Devastation Genocide and Liar Liar. Redheads really don't like Diana for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Also Zara, Queen Atomia, Devastation Genocide and Liar Liar. Redheads really don't like Diana for some reason.
    Must be also a reason for her and Artemis’ tense relationship.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Thanks! I'll have to pick up this issue.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

They could solve the redhead issue by bringing Helen Alexandros back and ditching Vanessa Kapatelis and remembering Barbara Ann is blonde now. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    They could solve the redhead issue by bringing Helen Alexandros back and ditching Vanessa Kapatelis and remembering Barbara Ann is blonde now. Just sayin'.
    That's still kind of weird for me because I see Cheetah as a redhead, but ironically they predicted the movie in some regards of Barbara being blonde, even though they're using a more Post-Crisis Cheetah look.

Maybe red for Diana is what green is for Spider-Man ?

Incredible Member

tumblr_155e2a9ed818cf365fd67eaab2d44ac7_1798e443_1280.jpg

Wonder Woman rogues are getting some new Heroclix figures. I can't help but notice Silver Swan is among the rogues used. With Bloodlines, Swan's inclusion of the recent Cloonan spread, and this figure, do you think D.C. is committed to making Swan a bigger rogue in Diana's gallery?