Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Do you mean when Diana called Thor a showman? Easy mistake if so!

spoilers:
    As for Blue Snowman in Earth One, it turns out that creature is actually a Neutron blue robot from WW #21 (according to Yanick Paquette on Twitter). I had a completely dumb moment and tweeted at Adam Hughes asking about it but Paquette was kind enough to answer without judgment. I don't know what I was thinking as I'm a big Paquette fan and I am well aware he does Earth One, haha.
    end of spoilers

I just re-read that panel and you're right. It says showman not snowman. I'm going to go clean the egg off my face now..........
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I was thinking on this as

spoilers:
    I noticed one of the Vikings who "killed" Diana was a blonde and had predominately green colors on their clothes, as well also looked like a female. Have a hunch that might be Gundra since those are her traditional colors it seems
    end of spoilers
    Yeah I definitely thought that female Viking was one of the background characters he mentioned to keep an eye out for. spoilers:
    Gundra being involved in the disappearance of the Valkyrie would definitely be appropriate
    end of spoilers
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah I definitely thought that female Viking was one of the background characters he mentioned to keep an eye out for. spoilers:
    Gundra being involved in the disappearance of the Valkyrie would definitely be appropriate
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, the sword also seemed to be acting up around that moment, so that's what makes me suspicious also.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

In this week's Sensational Wonder Woman, the Blue Snowman, Dr. Poison(not sure if it's the original or her granddaughter), Giganta, and the Silver Swan(Vanessa) appear as generals of the Queen Bee. It looks like they are setting up a major battle for next issue.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Going off the solicitations for Sensational Wonder Woman #14 today, I'd say strong possibility The Mask will be in issues #13 and #14.

That would be one hell of a cross over:

index.jpg

A pre-Cheetah curse of Barbara is in the recently started Wonder Woman: Heartless audio drama.

The Mask appeared today's Sensational Wonder Woman. For those wondering over the name change to Natalia;

spoilers:
    Nina Close is her actual birth name but she changed it to Natalia when she married an American CEO. She's also supposed to be a Latina.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

The Mask appeared today's Sensational Wonder Woman. For those wondering over the name change to Natalia;

spoilers:
    Nina Close is her actual birth name but she changed it to Natalia when she married an American CEO. She's also supposed to be a Latina.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Nina Solorzano is her birth name. Close is her husband's name
    end of spoilers

Also, I find it cool that Natalia is supposed to be spoilers:
    Latina
    end of spoilers If you look in the villain revamp thread, I actually suggested a change to her ethnicity to that one in particular, and it's cool to see that WB/DC are on the same page.
    Last edited by PopQuezy; 03-31-2021 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    spoilers:
    Nina Solorzano is her birth name. Close is her husband's name
    end of spoilers

Also, I find it cool that Natalia is supposed to be spoilers:
    Latina
    end of spoilers If you look in the villain revamp thread, I actually suggested a change to her ethnicity to that one in particular, and it's cool to see that WB/DC are on the same page.
    I recalled that revamp when I was reading this.

Maybe someone from DC lurks here.

I recalled that revamp when I was reading this.

Maybe someone from DC lurks here.
    They be like.

Eris is referenced too, and possibly will appear, in the recent audio drama Wonder Woman: Heartless. Based off the description, she has her New 52 appearance.

Harmonia also shows up and I think this is the first instance in WW stuff they’re referred to as sisters.

Hmm, looks the First Born finally got out of the hole Diana tricked him into falling into 'cause he'll be in the one of the stories in Wonder Woman: Black and Gold #2

Also looks like an Earth-3 version of Giganta, and I think maybe Cheetah?, will be in an issue of the Crime Syndicate mini-series.

Last edited by Gaius; 04-24-2021 at 04:40 AM.

Earth-3's versions of Cheetah and Giganta will appear in Crime Syndicate #5. There names are Savanna, and Power Tower.

LOL you beat me to the punch Gaius!