Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Civil War 2 #1 Group Shot

What do you think?

Is it me or does this confirm She-Hulk dies instead of Rhodey? Or is she on Tony's side and neither die?

X-Men and Inhumans are involved.

Who is on the very left upper corner?
    Last edited by Captain M; 02-19-2016 at 10:42 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

What do you think?

Is it me or does this confirm She-Hulk dies instead of Rhodey? Or is she on Tony's side and neither die?

X-Men and Inhumans are involved.

Who is on the very left upper corner?
    The one with the wings? I believe that is Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by superhsalf View Post
    I was thinking that but she isn't on any of the books and those wings don't look natural.

BANNED

Nah, the headband and the typical X-trainee onsie both scream pixie. This artist just applies less detail as the image goes back into the space.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I was thinking that but she isn't on any of the books and those wings don't look natural.
    They do look a bit awkward, but...

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Nah, the headband and the typical X-trainee onsie both scream pixie. This artist just applies less detail as the image goes back into the space.
    the headband gave it away, to me.

Looks like Steve is using that new shield at least for Civil War.

I'm sitting there counting what Inhumans I see - and it makes sense they are involved since this precog is an Inhuman. Let's see...Medusa, Black Bolt, Reader, Flint, Triton, Grid and Inferno are who I see. Surprised I'm not seeing Crystal - unless she's in the lower left on that rock? Ugh wouldn't that be fun..Crys and Medusa on different sides of thing thing?

I'm also spotting Jessica Drew in the Upper left below Pixie (?). All the crews from A-Force and the Ultimates but that only makes sense since those are the team books Carol is involved in. Oh and the Uncanny Avengers.

Nice round out there. I see Hawkeye, but no Black Widow (but I have feeling other than that brief appearance in Spider-Woman #1 we won't be seeing any of Natasha outside her own book for awhile).
    Last edited by Seren; 02-19-2016 at 10:59 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

This will look awesomebas a poster once it's colored. As long as it doesn't say Civil War II on any part of it.

Where's Tony? Or Kamala and Captain Falcon? This can't just be one side of the conflict, as A) Carol isn't front and center and B) that's waaaay too many characters. Come to think of it, I don't see Ultimate Spidey or Nova either. Maybe Sam was smart and took the kids and ran. It's kind of a shame though because otherwise this would be a perfect "lineup" poster like they do once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    This will look awesomebas a poster once it's colored. As long as it doesn't say Civil War II on any part of it.

Where's Tony? Or Kamala and Captain Falcon? This can't just be one side of the conflict, as A) Carol isn't front and center and B) that's waaaay too many characters. Come to think of it, I don't see Ultimate Spidey or Nova either. Maybe Sam was smart and took the kids and ran. It's kind of a shame though because otherwise this would be a perfect "lineup" poster like they do once a year.
    There are on another preview page, where there are recovering from an explosion and going to confront all the heroes of the group shot

56c7407c8fc32.jpg

Where. are. Black Widow and Winter Soldier?
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I think due to Nat's own book, she'll be MIA for awhile unless otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by superhsalf View Post
    So either Pixie is going to come about and possibly even join A-Force (anyone else notice placement of heroes in groupings?) OR.... she is a WASTED character-space on an otherwise very impressive cover (because I definitely see some folk missing from certain groups that coulda taken her spot okrrrr?)

I am trying to find a common thread among Captain Falcon, Iron Man, Miles, Kamala, and Nova to go against the heavy hitters, but currently am coming up short.

If these are really all on Carol side I can't stand with her with no guilt. Pretty much all my faves... Except that Billy doesn't seem to be there And Songbird is what means the NA are choosing sides.

Quote Originally Posted by TerrigenPanda View Post
    There are on another preview page, where there are recovering from an explosion and going to confront all the heroes of the group shot

56c7407c8fc32.jpg
    Why would the all-new All-different Avengers minus Vision and Thor be up against pretty much the entire Marvel Universe?

I knew that it would be Tony vs Carol but I thought Tony would have at least a few more people on his side then that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.