BANNED

Default Welcome to the YogApocalypse...

Yes, as in Yoga Apocalypse! Because yoga is now so prevalent, a strange phenomenon begins to occur across our planet:

-Every person who practices Yoga will blow a Yoga Flame once every meal.
    -Whoever practices Yoga will, once every three days, overload and perform...

...YOGA INFERNO!

Its the Yoga Apocalypse! Can our world handle it?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Welp, time to bring back that whole "The Drunkard Kid will burn the world" thing again.

Because I've been meaning to get back into Yoga again anyway, and I totally will if massive amounts of arson is a guaranteed payoff.

Incredible Member

When I read the thread title, I thought it involved Yog-Sothoth. (sigh of relief) 8-)

Of course, Yoga Infernos are still pretty bad...

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Crap. I used to teach yoga to high-school kids. Though I'm out of practice thanks to my sciatica, one of the only things I do on a regular basis anymore is, ironically, the 'fire breathing' technique.

Guess I'd be taking my meals outside, and be thankful that I live somewhere where I can get outside - or at least get to an open window - in the time it takes to charge the Inferno.

On the upside, though, Los Angeles would probably change for the better (that is to say, being reduced to a smoldering firepit).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007