Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Mots likly: Batgirl, Black Canary, Frankie, Steph, Harper and Cass.

If Frankie is nor on the team, she will most likely stay a support character on Batgirl.

I hope they bring back Starling, who was one of the best things about the New 52 BoP book, before they decided to completely screw up her character and get rid of her.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    IMO Batwoman would be a better potential mentor for Steph, Harper & Cass than Babs would be, what with kate's military background and no-nonsense attitude. I'd prefer two team books.
    Agreed.

BATWOMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS would be a good spot for that, maybe? I'd like to see Cass and Harper interact with Kate. Steph is more suited to hang with Babs and co.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    I hope they bring back Starling, who was one of the best things about the New 52 BoP book, before they decided to completely screw up her character and get rid of her.
    I really liked Starling, too. Hope she shows up again.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    And people who are upset about the title "Batgirl and the Birds of Prey" should understand that having Bat in the title will give this book a much better chance of succeeding.
    While I'm not ''upset'' about it I've never liked teams that have the name of a character in it like ''Captain America and the Mighty Avengers'' before Secret Wars. So I'm not keen on the ''Batgirl and the Birds of Prey'' title either. However, I'll accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    I was thinking, one character that might be interesting. Supergirl. Powergirl was in Birds of Prey in the initial run many years ago. But you'd have Black Canary, Batgirl, Supergirl.
    Supergirl being in it could be interesting though they'd have to find a way for them to not make the rest of the team look useless in a fight LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ina heshima kwa Jumuia kama ka View Post
    With Black Canary cancelled, perhaps the Annie Wu will do the art for Batgirl and the Birds of Prey, while Babs Tarr stays on Batgirl.
    I hope not. Nothing personal but Annie's art is my least favourite thing about the Black Canary run so I'm hoping she stays away from this though she'll probably be on it now LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    They will not be allowed to marry though.
    LOL

I wouldn't mind if she turned up either. I wouldn't buy a solo book of hers but I thought she was alright in Birds of Prey before she left. Shame she hasn't done anything since as far as I know.

I'd love her back as well. She was the best new character in the new 52 version and I loved her relationship with Dinah. And I really wanted to know more about her. (Never understood why DC sent her to character limbo. Gail Simone once mentioned that she asked to use her in Secret Six but wasn't allowed to.)
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I'd love her back as well. She was the best new character in the new 52 version and I loved her relationship with Dinah. And I really wanted to know more about her. (Never understood why DC sent her to character limbo. Gail Simone once mentioned that she asked to use her in Secret Six but wasn't allowed to.)
    That does puzzle me that. I mean, okay, she left Birds of Prey fine. She ended up turning on Dinah and the team, fine. But to not allow Gail Simone to use her in Secret Six, when presumably they had nothing else planned for her anyway? That's odd, at least to me.

As I've said previously, I wouldn't buy a solo of hers but she's interesting enough to me to be okay with her turning up in a team-book.