Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

I honestly preferred the original team they had this perfect connection being that their all screwed up.

Red Hood: Angry Badass
    Arsenal: The Alcoholic
    Starfire: Abused

Badass, Wild Card, and Sex appeal in my opinion if they make another group I'd like something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I honestly preferred the original team they had this perfect connection being that their all screwed up.

Red Hood: Angry Badass
    Arsenal: The Alcoholic
    Starfire: Abused

Badass, Wild Card, and Sex appeal in my opinion if they make another group I'd like something similar.
    That...sounds pretty much right. Huh. Never thought of it that way, weirdly enough.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Just keep it simple: Jaybird, Arsenal & Duela.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    I'm all for keeping Duela as an outlaw. If no one else is using her, why not give her to some new blood and chart some new territory and such for her. Not everyone gets to be PAD but it never hurts to try.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I'm all for keeping Duela as an outlaw. If no one else is using her, why not give her to some new blood and chart some new territory and such for her. Not everyone gets to be PAD but it never hurts to try.
    I can get behind that. Duela is going through some real good character growth under Lobdell, but it'll be cool if another can take it a step further. She's much better fit than Starfire imo.

I'd go with Jason Arsenal and Starfire. See how that works.

No way Starfire just goes back to the Outlaws after they pretty much threw everything it did with her out with her solo. Which didn't even do bad mind you. At the same time though i really didn't see this series getting relaunched so who knows anymore.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-21-2016 at 03:33 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    I'd be entirely fine with that as well. I think the book really works better with a small cast anyway and I like what's been happening with Duela since she's joined up with Jason and Roy. They could go with a small core group and then have various others, like Rose Wilson, show up periodically to team up with them for certain missions.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I can't believe there are so many people in favor of including the Joker's Daughter. Absolutely hate the character. I hope she's aborted with the rebirth.

I like the idea that someone posted with the cover of Kyle Rayner and Donna Troy. Tempest seems to have crossed the line in Titans Hunt so maybe he can be an Outlaw as well.

If Roy and Kori really are only going to be in Titans, let's take Croc, Katana, Crux, Black Lightning and Blue Devil.

I'd say Emiko to fill Roy's place, but...I *really* want her in the Teen Titans.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Extraordinary Member

I would prefer members that are not much older than Jason and are not strongly connected with Dick or Tim.
    The problem is apart from Rose Wilson there are not many left in the new 52.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    How do you know where star fire and Arsenal are going?
    Remember, this is the internet.

Even if people are just told the planned title for a comic book, there are always people who KNOW all the other missing facts.

I really don't like Joker's daughter at all…actually don't like Arsenal either. I think Harper and maybe a completely original new character (how about a native american navy seal or returning coast guard veteran (drug wars in the Gulf) who is a cop by day and merc at night…or Marine EOD who returns from war with his service dog.. lives through war but comes home to a world with no hope….I don't know something…just not the same book. Jason needs new blood or Bat Family, my opinion….heck maybe Jason goes into the military to get away…signs with some Recon at Red Beach…dude needs something..anything.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyMarsDust View Post
    We know Jason Todd will be back but Starfire and Arsenal will be in the Titans book. So who would you put with Red Hood?

I'd like to see Black Lightning, Starman [any Starman..finally again...at DC please], and Terra.
    They could do something crazy and have red hood be someone else

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Remember, this is the internet.

Even if people are just told the planned title for a comic book, there are always people who KNOW all the other missing facts.
    That is the logical conclusion if the Titans book is being spun off Titan's Hunt though.

As for the topic, I'd love to see Lonnie Machin (Anarky). Ideally as Grant originally envisioned, not the abortion is running around these days in different media though. Plastic Man would be a great addition as well. If he existed, Khaldur (or his comic equivalent, Jackson)