Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Factoring in what we know now, what exactly happened here?

- Someone who just guessed totally wrong, and a creator humored him?

I take it you didn't hear about the last minute writer swap on Diana's solo book with Bennett & Rucka? The new editor wanted what he perceived to be higher profile talent on the book.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

I don't know if he was ever planned for WW. I think the rumor spawned from his being a huge fan of Wonder Woman and hinting he's returning, so people just assumed? But if he was indeed part of a Bennett/Jimenez team, I wonder if they gave him Superwoman as consolation? Either way, I'm a bit disappointed he's not on WW but I'm definitely excited for his Superwoman.

I am extremely disappointed in many of these announcements. Jiminez working on an unknown character instead of Wonder Woman? No! Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I take it you didn't hear about the last minute writer swap on Diana's solo book with Bennett & Rucka? The new editor wanted what he perceived to be higher profile talent on the book.
    Huh. I had not.

Were any of the teams concrete before, say a week back?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Huh. I had not.

Were any of the teams concrete before, say a week back?

Are teams ever concrete at DC these days?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NYCER View Post
    I am extremely disappointed in many of these announcements. Jiminez working on an unknown character instead of Wonder Woman? No! Just no.
    It's weird isn't it, everyone knows Wonder Woman is Jimenez's white whale, he's available, back in the house but...doing Superwoman...what's up with that...he must've passed up on Wonder Xena, maybe he'd be better off doing a elseworlds novel