Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Am I the only one who wants to see the All-New Wolverine meeting Miles Morales or Kamala Khan?

I mean I know she is the new Wolverine and all, but does anyone want to see her mix it up with Miles or Kamala ?

I mean the new Ms. Marvel was the last heroine to see Logan alive before his death.

Who else wants to see this ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I mean I know she is the new Wolverine and all, but does anyone want to see her mix it up with Miles or Kamala ?

I mean the new Ms. Marvel was the last heroine to see Logan alive before his death.

Who else wants to see this ?
    Not to be flip but... No, not really.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I do. And if we're going to introduce Laura Kinney as the All-New Wolverine to Spider-Men, I'd go with her having a meeting with one of Mister Sinister's Ben Reilly clones from Wolverines #5, having overcome Sinister's programming and run off to try to have a life. Or drop Kaine back in and have him and Laura meet up. I should mention that Laura already met Miles in All-New X-Men's crossover with Ultimate Marvel, which also had some good moments between Miles and O5!Jean Grey, so I'd be cool with Miles teaming up with the Extraordinary X-Men just to meet with her again, too. And yes, an All-New Wolverine/Spider-Man (starring Miles Morales) crossover would definitely be great. As long as I'm on this topic, how about Laura meeting Ultimate Jessica Drew, who is a female clone of Peter Parker like Laura herself is a female clone of Logan? I bet they'd have plenty to talk about regarding identity and legacy and things of that sort.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

She definitely should meet with Kamala Khan. They're both teen heroes, but have taken two radically different paths to get there. There's so much that could be done with those contrasts.

BANNED

I really don't care to see anything like this. Laura is so out of character in All New Xmen that I hardly recognize her. In All New Wolverine things are better but I don't want anymore xmen out on loan supporting these other titles and characters. There are plenty of Xmen stories that need to be told and that should be the focus. I really could care less about Kamala Khan. It was fine to introduce a new character but to make her Ms. Marvel??? No thank you. Monet should have gotten that title over her or they should have left things the way they were. And Peter Parker will always be Spiderman. Not that Miles isn't an OK character but these replacements are just a source of aggravation

Quote Originally Posted by primetime21 View Post
    I really don't care to see anything like this. Laura is so out of character in All New Xmen that I hardly recognize her. In All New Wolverine things are better but I don't want anymore xmen out on loan supporting these other titles and characters. There are plenty of Xmen stories that need to be told and that should be the focus. I really could care less about Kamala Khan. It was fine to introduce a new character but to make her Ms. Marvel??? No thank you. Monet should have gotten that title over her or they should have left things the way they were. And Peter Parker will always be Spiderman. Not that Miles isn't an OK character but these replacements are just a source of aggravation
    How are they replacements? Carol and Peter are still around, both kept their solo titles and both are in other ongoings as well. Don't you have to be absent to be replaced? Also it's kind of funny suggesting Ms. Marvel needs any propping up but that's another matter.

Back to the original question I'd like to see her meet both, but for different reasons. I'd like to see a new take on Spider-Man/Wolverine relationship seeing it from Miles and Laura. For Ms. Marvel I'd just like to see it just because they're complete contrasts, I'd buy a miniseries if someone would make it.

BANNED

Could not care less about Miles or Kamala so no, not at all.

I could go for a Kamala/Miles/Laura team-up. Heck check out their names. They fight in an alphabet way and everything!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I would prefer to see Laura meet back up with her old friends that she hasn't shared real panel time with in ages before she crosses over with other titles.

BANNED

I could not care less about all 3 so sure, why not!

I can see her meeting up with Kamala and echoing Kamala's team-up with Logan.

But as with all things I'd like it to come about naturally if ti comes about at all.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    How are they replacements? Carol and Peter are still around, both kept their solo titles and both are in other ongoings as well. Don't you have to be absent to be replaced? Also it's kind of funny suggesting Ms. Marvel needs any propping up but that's another matter.

Back to the original question I'd like to see her meet both, but for different reasons. I'd like to see a new take on Spider-Man/Wolverine relationship seeing it from Miles and Laura. For Ms. Marvel I'd just like to see it just because they're complete contrasts, I'd buy a miniseries if someone would make it.

No you don't have to be absent to be replaced. But when someone takes your name and your role that is also a way of being replaced. Sort of like losing a job or position. But if you want to see them all together then fine that's you. I disagree with that notion and prefer not to see it

BANNED

No you don't have to be absent to be replaced. But when someone takes your name and your role that is also a way of being replaced. Sort of like losing a job or position. But if you want to see them all together then fine that's you. I disagree with that notion and prefer not to see it
    You DO realize that Carol herself is now a legacy character, right? It's the entire reason the Ms. Marvel name was available for Kamala to take it in the FIRST place. Honestly, of all the Legacy Character debates right now, the Captain/Miss Marvel one is probably near the top of the list of the most ridiculous ones to complain about.

I really want to see Laura meet up with the Amadeus Cho Hulk, so they can recreate the iconic first appearance page from Incredible Hulk #181. It would be so great.

You could maybe make that argument for Miles and Peter, if you're like drunk and squint a bit. Peter didn't lose his 'job or position' as Spider-Man he still very clearly has it and you can read it in Amazing Spider-Man. At best you can maybe say he gave up being 'New York Only Spider- Man', which is more of a promotion than anything.

-Your complaint about Kamala makes 0 sense at all however. Carol didn't change anything except her costume and going from Ms. to Captain. Her adventures as Captain Marvel are exactly the same as her adventures as Ms. Marvel. The big difference is she has pants now and a nifty rank. All Kamala did was take the name to HONOR Carol, a name Carol wasn't even using anymore, and no one else wanted.

Her powers are different, her look is different, her villains are different, her location is different, and again no one was using the name when she took it. So she didn't replace Carol's role (unless there's a New Jersey chapter of Carol's life I wasn't aware of) and she didn't take her name. (It would be like me giving a shirt to goodwill and getting mad someone else was wearing it). She's only a replacement if you have no idea what the word replacement means.
    Last edited by Kusanagi; 02-20-2016 at 11:17 PM.