Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

well this guy is the perfect fit for reed richard.

BANNED

To me, it is a fine voice casting choice marvelguy25

BANNED

Cool If Marvel Doesn’t Want Him, Rodriguez Publishing Does…

BANNED

Happy Birthday Alan Davis!!!

Cover for Fantastic Four #586 and Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) with the Infinity Gauntlet vs Galactus drawn by Alan Davis http://happybday.to/Alan-Davis

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Happy birthday Alan!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Happy Father's Day!!!

Franklin and his Dad Reed Richards

Happy Father's Day everyone!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Happy Birthday John Byrne!!!

John Byrne’s classic “Trial of Reed Richards” story from Fantastic Four #262 is one of the most fondly remembered issues from Byrne’s excellent Fantastic Four run.

In it, Reed Richards defends his actions in allowing Galactus to live as he did in an earlier storyline in Byrne’s Fantastic Four run

arguing that Galactus is beyond ideas of “good” or “evil.”

In researching “Trial of Reed Richards”, it caused some mainstream criticism for sort of justifying world-wide genocide for the right cause, i.e. Galactus whole reason for being.
    The end result of the trial is not always clear and it’s definitely an interesting way to frame who Galactus is and how he’s viewed by not just characters inside these stories, but by comic fans at large. Reading this stuff really gives you a tremendous appreciation for the FF, as I feel they are often sort of overlooked as some of the most important heroes in Marvel comics long pantheon of characters.
    http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....ay_john_byrne/

His FF run was so much fun and so amazing. I wish comics were that good today. The closest thing to Byrne's run in quality is Hickman's FF run.

BANNED

so when are we going to get a series with Reed, Franklin and Molecule Man literally rebuilding the multiverse

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    so when are we going to get a series with Reed, Franklin and Molecule Man literally rebuilding the multiverse
    As much as I miss and want the FF back, I don't want them back right now. Marvel is really screwing things up and 90% of ANAD is awful. I'd rather they wait until they do another relaunch and then bring them back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    As much as I miss and want the FF back, I don't want them back right now. Marvel is really screwing things up and 90% of ANAD is awful. I'd rather they wait until they do another relaunch and then bring them back.
    wouldn't you want to see the adventures of reed, franklin and owen rebuilding the multiverse...

wouldn't you want to see the adventures of reed, franklin and owen rebuilding the multiverse...
    Absolutely. Just not right now.

Thats an idea I had for this thread: http://community.comicbookresources....l-Comics-won-t!

Fantastic Four - The Richards Family try to recreate the Multiverse and end up meeting 3 other survivors of different Secret Wars and they team up to try to stop a rogue universe that fill of villains and monsters from absorbing other universes.