Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
Spider-Man 2099 #7 is out today and it was amazing!!

We learned that Rhonda's Inhuman powers are a little... weird, to say the least. She has a flaming halo and calls herself "Glorianna", professing to be the All-New, All-Different God, one who will actually listen. She's also completely batsh!t crazy and nearly kills dozens of innocents while on a rampage at St. Patrick's cathedral (I bet that destruction won't improve Nueva York back in 2099!), even hurting her own girlfriend Jasmine in the process! She disappeared to a remote mountaintop, while Miguel rushes Jasmine to the hospital. During all of this, we also got to see more boiling over of that inner struggle between Roberta and Captain America 2099! Next issue promises Miguel will discover the truth about Tempest, but regardless of the outcome, I suspect Miguel still might not get the happy ending he truly deserves.

So, did anyone else enjoy this week's issue? If so, what parts did you like most? And did you like the introduction of Glorianna?

The anticipation for #8 is gonna be killer!
I liked the issue. Glorianna was that kinda bat-s%&t crazy you don't see alot. But hope Migguy contacts Attila about this. Can't have crazy inhumans running around.

And Tempest comes back next month? Yes!