Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Any confirmation as to what "Super Sons" will consist of character wise?

A whole bunch of rumors.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

I'm obviously thinking of the choices everyone else does as well. Superboy/Damian, Superboy/Jon, Jon/Damian. But while I was talking about Multiversity with a friend the other day, it hit me. Maybe they get to use Chris Kent and Damian from The Just? We still don't know how Multiversity Too will play with the whole Rebirth event (it's supposed to be announced sometime during or maybe after the summer based on what we last heard about it, right?), so who knows..

BANNED

Superlad got me thinking of this,maybe jon takes on the look and attitude of kesels original kon,but maybe with young justice levels of power?

I think it will be Jon and damian,even though I would rather it be kon and jon,but I don't see that happening.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

most likely rumor is jon kent and damian wayne. But who knows honestly.

BANNED

Isn't the rumor that damian will be in the teen titans book? We don't need that much damian DC.either put him here with jon,or have him in the teen titans book,not both.whichever book he is not in have Kon be in that one.

Eh, I wouldn't put it past DC to have Damian in this and TT. I love the character but you know DC, constantly oversaturating with the Bat-characters.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I was hoping this would be the SUPER SONS from that other earth!

My guess is Kon-El/Damien, or Chris Kent/Damien.

My hope still remains that pre-FP Lois and Clark go home. 10 years or so pass, and Super Sons is about a teenage Jon and his little brother on adventures with their father. A bronze-age Superman Family-feel book.

If its something set on this Earth though, I go back to another idea that Superdad and MomLois get sent somewhere else but Jon gets left behind, and he's taken under Kon-El's wing (with main Lois tasked with taking care of him on the homefront).
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-21-2016 at 02:39 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I'm hoping it's Damian and Jon. Either way I'm hoping for an adrenaline shot of fun and imagination. The DC seen from the wide eyes of it's two princes. Jon's sweet nature and aptitude for getting himself into scrapes (inherited from his mom) and Damian's adorable "little man" syndrome would be interesting to see together.

You've also got all of Damian's Harry Potter-like stuff from his book to now play with. That giant creature Damian has would be really fun to incorporate (I forget his name).

Watching these two run a muck around the DCU would be so much fun. I'd REALLY REALLY love it if it were somehow Chris Kent and Damian instead, though. But whatever the case I think it'd be a Batman/Superman thing not only because the movie, but also because the book this one gets it's namesake from is a Batman/Superman thing.

BANNED

I hope(and it makes sense) to have jon and damian be the super sons,and it makes no sense for damian to be in the teen titans book,he imo is to young for it.kon belongs with his friends,that one of the biggest parts of who he is.

I'm hoping the teen titans are JUST the Young Justice crew (from the original comic and the tv show).I would go with
    Kon
    Tim
    Cassie
    Bart (not bar torr)
    Ms martian
    Aqualad
    Static

I would add blue beetle,but he already has a book.

Question for everyone
    If jon takes over the 90's attitude persona that kon made awesome,how could/should DC make kon and jon differiteant from each other?

BANNED

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

He's adorable lol

I'm thinking it'll be Damian in this book. I'm starting to think that Damian may not be with the Teen Titans after all. Tim has to go somewhere, so to make it all "fit", Damian would end up in this book.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RoyImpulse View Post
    I'm thinking it'll be Damian in this book. I'm starting to think that Damian may not be with the Teen Titans after all. Tim has to go somewhere, so to make it all "fit", Damian would end up in this book.
    They could consider older Tim being in the Batman beyond enough for tim,young or old.I hope they just give the future back to terry,and let tim be with his friends in the TT.

BTW does anybody think jon will have TTK like kon,or more classic kryptonian powers like his dad.they technically have the same dna,just kon has another dose of it.I just want kon to still be unique after we bring the golden Child jon into his own.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I haven't the faintest idea of what "Supersons" is about. It could be a fun series written by Scott Lobdell that starts with Clark finds out that a couple of women with whom he had an affair in the past have kept something hidden from him for years, and, from now on, it'll be his turn to deal with it.