Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Which superheroes do you think would vote for Trump as USA President?

Just wondering.

BANNED

I think Namor would as well as Magneto.

U.S.Agent is portrayed has firmly Right-wing (To the point that Quicksilver was able to break him out of a mind-controlled state by suggesting that the Commies are winning), so maybe him.

Most of the villains in Spencer's Cap books.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Tiamatty :

Haha. I like this but You are wrong.
    during Schism Wolverine side would pick Trump(mostly_, because You are right about Trump but You are ignoring Clinton. She is lying, sick person who hates white people and would start another war. That's the reason why she lost campaign and why many X men would vote Trump.

I live in Europe. I can't vote. I don't know if would vote for Trump because choice wasn't simple. I had similar story last Year in my country. i saw many similarities between campaign in my country and US elections. I enojyed this elections because Trump was using many interesting strategies while Clinton campaign was mostly about how bad Trump is.
    Wolverine doesn't believe in hate. He wouldn't support Trump. He would never support Trump. He would never support the guy who sexually assaulted women. The guy who wants to ban Muslims. The guy whose VP believes in torturing queer people. No. Frigging. Way. Wolverine would oppose Trump every goddamn step of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I think Namor would as well as Magneto.
    Nope. Namor's an environmentalist. Trump says global warming is a hoax. Magneto? Hell no. He knows what loud-mouthed morons preaching hatred leads to. Somehow, I just don't see a Holocaust survivor voting for the guy endorsed by the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    U.S.Agent is portrayed has firmly Right-wing (To the point that Quicksilver was able to break him out of a mind-controlled state by suggesting that the Commies are winning), so maybe him.
    USAgent is the only one who might. Because he's an ass.

Carol Danvers.
    We need better comics

No one would be my guess

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Carol Danvers.
    The "Law" & Order Captain.
    Last edited by Tofali; 11-10-2016 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Carol Danvers.
    No.

I get why you're saying that, but no.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I don't think any would.

I reckon Hawkeye and Hank Pym might.

Red Skull would love him too but obviously not a superhero

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik

Haha. I like this but You are wrong.
    during Schism Wolverine side would pick Trump(mostly_, because You are right about Trump but You are ignoring Clinton. She is lying, sick person who hates white people and would start another war. That's the reason why she lost campaign and why many X men would vote Trump.

I live in Europe. I can't vote. I don't know if would vote for Trump because choice wasn't simple. I had similar story last Year in my country. i saw many similarities between campaign in my country and US elections. I enojyed this elections because Trump was using many interesting strategies while Clinton campaign was mostly about how bad Trump is.
    I agree with you. Also, man your posts really make me smile. He(wolverine) would vote against clinton, not so much as "for" trump.

It think if they HAD to vote. The U.S. agent, and The Punisher...

and yeah based on civil war and her most recent depiction?

You guessed it. Ms.Danvers herself.

also... Beast. ...*ducks*
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 11-10-2016 at 03:42 AM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

BANNED

Captain Marvel. Sure Trump is a bit sexist, but Benghazi never would have been a thing had Carol Danvers been Secretary of State. She values personal protection over everything else. See, you don't have to like a candidate to vote for them. You just have to like them better than the other choice.

BANNED

Midnight_v:
    I agree with you. Also, man your posts really make me smile. He(wolverine) would vote against clinton, not so much as "for" trump.
    Exactly. He would vote against. Many X men during Schism pick Wolverine side because they were tired of war for survival. They wanted to return to the past times(which of course wasn't possible). For me both fractions had their advantages and disadvantages.
    also... Beast. ...*ducks*
    i agree. i think that we had times where Beast would vote for Trump if Cyclops would vote for Clinton

Bor:
    I think you live in a different World then the rest of us if you actually belive these things.
    there are a reasons why Clinton lost. Mostly because she had weak campaign.
    but going with: she is really good and Trump is really bad ... You can but results showed that truth is not that simple.
    Trump won because he has charisma. Trump said smart things and stupid things but he was talking about important and specific problems(even if he was wrong about solutions).
    half of Americans voted against Clinton. They are also in different world?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7407996.html
    Who voted for Donald Trump? White men and women most responsible for new President-elect, voting data reveals. White men and white women. White men and women with degrees, and without. White men and women with more than $50,000.

Democrats ignored white people. That's the reason why they lost.

MasterOfMagnetism
    That guy is definitely a troll but those statements aren't trolling. He genuinely believes that nonsense.
    That's a little more complicated but i see that You want to live in Your own world. I like Democracy not like democrats.

BANNED

I really think being a tv celebrity really gave Trump an advantage.

Tony Stark if they feel like making him an irredeemable ******* that year.