Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

#32 Firebird (War)

I decided to give Firebird a variation of the costume and death's head crest that adorns Sunspot's uniform to show that they represent a united, albeit twisted, purpose. (My next pick will have a variation of that crest as well.) I think of all of the people that Apocalypse has tainted, he'd probably enjoy corrupting an altruistic humanitarian like Bonita Juarez the most.

For my next pick I'll take #33 please.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 08-09-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    38. Groot, Death

Tried to go with a hanging tree thing, not super pleased with the results.
    Your drawing is well done and your colors are flawless.

When I came up with the jam theme, there were some characters I had trouble conceptualizing to be horsemen, Groot was one of them. My mind went to Apocalypse's Death Seeds. Groot's a plant. That put two and two together for me.

Quote Originally Posted by IronAvenger6491 View Post
    Can i get #7?
    You have selected Loki.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    #32 Firebird (War)

I decided to give Firebird a variation of the costume and death's head crest that adorns Sunspot's uniform to show that they represent a united, albeit twisted, purpose. (My next pick will have a variation of that crest as well.) I think of all of the people that Apocalypse has tainted, he'd probably enjoy corrupting an altruistic humanitarian like Bonita Juarez the most.

She looks gorgeous, I love the costume and the power signature!

You will be drawing Sersi next.

Starting Over your imaginary pal's Avatar

Default Drax DEATH

Looks a bit Generic, but I was going for the accents looking like an abstraction of the skeleton.

Noticing that all the Guardians so far are Horsemen of Death.

I'll take 77 for my next one please.
    Ungowa Soul Power - My Soundcloud - My Portfolio
    Live long and perspire ~ Mr. Smock

BANNED

Holy cow guys, this is some phenomenal stuff here. These last entries are fantastic.

I think that should be Firebird's full time look.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sethchristianmartel View Post
    Holy cow guys, this is some phenomenal stuff here.
    Agreed -- great concept work all around.

I have too much to do... I have too much to do... I have too ahh hell, I'll take #51, please and thank you.

All this damn good artin' is inspiring me.

Quote Originally Posted by your imaginary pal View Post

Looks a bit Generic, but I was going for the accents looking like an abstraction of the skeleton.

Noticing that all the Guardians so far are Horsemen of Death.

I'll take 77 for my next one please.
    Fantastic job on Drax.

Your next pick will be Invisible Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by sethchristianmartel View Post
    Holy cow guys, this is some phenomenal stuff here. These last entries are fantastic.

I think that should be Firebird's full time look.
    Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Agreed -- great concept work all around.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post
    I have too much to do... I have too much to do... I have too ahh hell, I'll take #51, please and thank you.

All this damn good artin' is inspiring me.
    You have selected Deadpool.

Glad to see you here.

7 - Loki - Famine

After making his father Odin angry for the last time, Loki was lobotomize and banished to earth to wander as a brainless fool. Apocalypse saw power in the husk known as loki, gifting him a small percentage of his former mind, however Apoc took something from the trickster god, he took his tongue and sewn his mouth shut so that he may never tell any lies. Loki became sickly skinny and became Apocalypse's new horsemen, Famine.

GwPinkC.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GreenGriffin; 03-21-2016 at 12:19 PM.

let me get #23 now, please!

7 - Loki - Famine

loki_zpsm9wsicg1.jpg

After making his father Odin angry for the last time, Loki was lobotomize and banished to earth to wander as a brainless fool. Apocalypse saw power in the husk known as loki, gifting him a small percentage of his former mind, however Apoc took something from the trickster god, he took his tongue and sewn his mouth shut so that he may never tell any lies. Loki became sickly skinny and became Apocalypse's new horsemen, Famine.
    let me get #23 now, please!
    Good job on Loki, love the back story.

Your next pick will be Mysterio.

#33 Sersi (Death)

War is hell. Yet somehow amidst the chaos and cacophony and bloodshed, Sersi heard a voice that compelled her to use her powers to sever Apocalypse's link to all matter and mass within the known universe, thus dispatching his atoms across the space/time continuum. A mighty feat, this. She poured every iota of her being into the attempt and almost succeeded. Almost. The price for her failure? With the blinding speed of a cornered beast that was itself on the precipice of death, Apocalypse struck, cleaving Sersi in two. Before Kronos could reclaim her Eternal qi (spirit), Apocalypse snatched it from the aether and made Sersi his Last Horseman, Death.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 08-09-2016 at 09:30 PM.

I'd like #34 next, please. That should be the halfway point for me, so I'll take a break after I finish that one and enjoy everyone's amazing artwork.

#33 Sersi (Death)

War is hell. Yet somehow amidst the chaos and cacophony and bloodshed, Sersi heard a voice that compelled her to use her powers to sever Apocalypse's link to all matter and mass within the known universe, thus dispatching his atoms across the space/time continuum. A mighty feat, this. She poured every iota of her being into the attempt and almost succeeded. Almost. The price for her failure? With the blinding speed of a cornered beast that was itself on the precipice of death, Apocalypse struck, cleaving Sersi in two. Before Kronos could reclaim her Eternal qi (spirit), Apocalypse snatched it from the aether and made Sersi his Last Horseman, Death.
    She's radiant! Very well done drawing with an awesome back story to match.

I'd like #34 next, please. That should be the halfway point for me, so I'll take a break after I finish that one and enjoy everyone's amazing artwork.
    Your next pick will be Absorbing Man .

OnI6470

I like to try with #55

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

#32 Firebird (War)

#33 Sersi (Death)

Your art and the back stories are amazing! Excellent job!