Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default So, about Justice League: Rebirth

I thought that Johns' Justice League run was terrible at first. But it became consistent in quality during Throne of Atlantis, it's been great ever since. So now that Johns is leaving Justice League.

What are some things you want from Justice League: Rebirth? (creative team, direction, smaller arcs, etc..)

For me, all I want is for the team to have more members. I've been campaigning for that for a while now.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

If we are going to have two Justice League books (JLauren and Justice League America ) then at least one of them definitely needs to focus outside the main seven! I would live to get Green Arrow, Vixen, Black Lightning and at least one of the Hawks back on the League.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I also want more members. I'd love for the roster to include:

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Hal Jordan
    Barry Allen
    Aquaman
    Mera
    Martian Manhunter
    Black Canary
    Atom
    Green Arrow
    Hawkman
    Zatanna
    Firestorm
    Vixen
    Vibe
    Black Lightning
    Dr. (Kimiyo) Light
    Samurai
    Apache Chief
    Last edited by Dr. Poison; 02-21-2016 at 05:35 PM.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    If we are going to have two Justice League books (JLauren and Justice League America ) then at least one of them definitely needs to focus outside the main seven! I would live to get Green Arrow, Vixen, Black Lightning and at least one of the Hawks back on the League.

I agree. It would be stupid to have two Justice League teams with the same group. That's a bit of a waste.

BANNED

I want JL: Rebirth to have an extended roster think of the JLU cartoon where each arc rotates on a select group of characters going out on a certain mission similar to the JLU Cartoon

My roster for the most part with the inclusion of Jessica Cruz, Black Lightning, Blue Devil, Mera, John Stewart

I'd have JLA focus on the main 7 though.

BANNED

King on Justice League. I personally think it can/will happen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I want JL: Rebirth to have an extended roster think of the JLU cartoon where each arc rotates on a select group of characters going out on a certain mission similar to the JLU Cartoon

My roster for the most part with the inclusion of Jessica Cruz, Black Lightning, Blue Devil, Mera, John Stewart

I'd have JLA focus on the main 7 though.
    amazing, congorilla made the cut.

Congorilla should probably try wearing some red Mickey Mouse pants.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Congorilla should probably try wearing some red Mickey Mouse pants.
    any pants will do i guess.

I am ok with the Magilla look for congorilla.
    http://mfi-miami.com/wp-content/uplo...lla-yellow.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    amazing, congorilla made the cut.
    Think it's the artist rendition of Gleek

Maybe it is Solovar without the red cape :
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20121105051218

If there are two Justice League books, then I'd like one with a big roster like the satellite days, and another book with the original 7 and J'onn - self-contained stories during those five undocumented years.

Should be easy to tell the real origin of the JL that includes the Martian Manhunter and minus Cyborg, happening before the battle with Darkseid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    I thought that Johns' Justice League run was terrible at first. But it became consistent in quality during Throne of Atlantis, it's been great ever since. So now that Johns is leaving Justice League.

What are some things you want from Justice League: Rebirth? (creative team, direction, smaller arcs, etc..)

For me, all I want is for the team to have more members. I've been campaigning for that for a while now.
    Hmmmmm! My preferred scribe is no longer with us (R.I.P. Mr. McDuffie--you are missed!). However, there are a number of people I think would be awesome to have a go. The first one is Kurt Busiek (who I think should captain DC in general). The other person I am dying to see is Warren Ellis. I really enjoyed his take on Supes and the other Leaguers during the brief and really stretched out NEW MAPS OF HELL story.

As for the lineup, I would like to Supes, WW, Bats, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Zatanna, Doctor Light, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, and Vixen