Amazing Member

Default How I hope Spider-Man gets integrated into Civil War II

Okay, this is how I hope they include Spider-Man into Civil War II
    Scene: China. Whatever city Spider-Man is currently supposed to be in (I honestly don't know).
    Players: New cap, Tony, Peter.
    Sam: "Spider-Man, I used a shield hellicarrier to fly all the way out here, which was hella expensive, to ask you to join my side. A storms coming, and I need all the help I can get in our as yet not outlined conflict."
    *Just then, Tony flies in on top of the rooftop they were standing on that I didn't tell you about earlier.*
    Tony: "Spider-Man! Why do I feel like I have another name to call you? Something with a P? I can never remember. Kind of weird, right? Anyway, don't listen to new cap, we go way back and I need you on my side. Besides, you're basically me now! Except way more...international!"
    Peter:"No chance guys, I've already been down this road and I ended up doing a lot of things I'm not proud of. You could say it was an emotional phase...I wore a lot of black, had to make some tough choices...it's all a little murky. But no dice."
    Tony-"I'll give you this hot redhead I'm not really using that well right now."
    Peter: "Deal."

Amazing Member

If this was funny let me know!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

It was so-so. I've seen worse jokes to be fair. Although I did LOL at the fact you used Sam instead of Carol when Carol is the main opponent of Tony this time LOL.