Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I wonder if Rico and Ziggy Karst are still alive?

They are probably too obscure too matter right now but i love how the god Chris Claremont wrote them in Nightcrawler Vol 4 and they had a cute dynamic.

Yeah, this was Random but i thought Ziggy had a lot of potential. Hope we see them again.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I did like them too, but fear that we might never see them again, as the more established young X-Men seem to be forgotten most of the time as well.

Let's hope I am wrong though
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I did like them too, but fear that we might never see them again, as the more established young X-Men seem to be forgotten most of the time as well.

Let's hope I am wrong though

Yeah, really interested who Ziggy's father was. Claremont said the last name is a hint.

Hell i Just want Claremont on book again. I'm pulling the 3 main X-Books now but the only writer close to the quality of Claremont imo on the X-Books are Bunn.

BANNED

Hopefully dead. They're on detritus level with Glob Herman and he's already stinking up enough panel time.

BANNED

No writer is worthy of them.

BANNED

Somebody just tell me already who is her father?! And it's rare to see a female , especially a teenage female , take the role of GENIUS in Western superhero comics ... Also, Scorpion Boy could be the New Beak ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post
    Somebody just tell me already who is her father?! And it's rare to see a female , especially a teenage female , take the role of GENIUS in Western superhero comics ... Also, Scorpion Boy could be the New Beak ...
    Trask or Stark i'm guessing. Flip the last name around and you get those names. Only Claremont would know. And im still waiting on him to accept my facebook friend request. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Trask or Stark i'm guessing. Flip the last name around and you get those names. Only Claremont would know. And im still waiting on him to accept my facebook friend request. haha.
    she's actually ziggy trask from papa cc's x-men forever line.

They'll be used by Claremont when he writes his next ongoing, 5 years from now. Like the Crimson Pirates.

It's a disgrace he doesn't get more X-Books.

Well it's been like a month and a half since this thread started and still no sign of these precious two.

Yeah, I don't think that we'll be seeing these two appear again any time soon. At least not until CC comes back to write an x-book. Much like other kids (YXM, Lights, Aaron kids, Bendis kids) created after NXM generation (barring individual exceptions like Idie, , Genesis and Triage) they will probably disappear into comic book limbo.

Yeah, really interested who Ziggy's father was. Claremont said the last name is a hint.

Hell i Just want Claremont on book again. I'm pulling the 3 main X-Books now but the only writer close to the quality of Claremont imo on the X-Books are Bunn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post
    Probably Bolivar Trask or someone related to him.

Trask, I'd wager since he's an x-character. And CC already had Bolivar Trask's daughter Zigfried "Ziggy" Trask appear in his X-Men Forever so...

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    she's actually ziggy trask from papa cc's x-men forever line.
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that we'll be seeing these two appear again any time soon. At least not until CC comes back to write an x-book. Much like other kids (YXM, Lights, Aaron kids, Bendis kids) created after NXM generation (barring individual exceptions like Idie, , Genesis and Triage) they will probably disappear into comic book limbo.

Probably Bolivar Trask or someone related to him.

Trask, I'd wager since he's an x-character. And CC already had Bolivar Trask's daughter Zigfried "Ziggy" Trask appear in his X-Men Forever so...

Indeed
    Didn't see this response. Makes sense. I miss these two tho.

Hope they are in the Generation X book.

And they are not in the Gen X book. Still love them.