BANNED

Default Holm's kick (low blow) VS Tyson's hook...

Like it says on the tin.

Only, its YOU who will recieve the blow!

Which do you choose to recieve, a kick in the nuts from Holly Holm, hor a hook to the head from Iron Mike?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The MunchKING was often kicked in the crotch. Fortunately he canonically had an adamantium cup to protect him.

He has also often been punched in the head, but he has a Gengi Helm (or any of a dozen others) to protect him.

So neither one would probably bother him that much. Both of them better have their Life Insurance paid up, though.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Mighty Member

I'll take the one that doesn't have a serious chance to kill me or cause me permanent brain damage.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    I'll take the one that doesn't have a serious chance to kill me or cause me permanent brain damage.
    But the other could turn you into a Eunuch. Idk about you man; but I'd rather take a hit from a guy who is a shell of what he used to be than from an experienced fighter in her prime.
    Last edited by Cody; 02-22-2016 at 01:46 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Fantastic Member

Holm's kick. Generally at the highest level of any striking art, the power scales up with the weight class, as they each maximize the usage of all of their respective weight and power. No Kids>Horrible Concussion for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    But the other could turn you into a Eunuch. Idk about you man; but I'd rather take a hit from a guy who is a shell of what he used to be than from an experienced fighter in her prime.
    since he says Iron Mike, im guessing it is Mike Tyson when he was also in his prime.

A single kick from Holm is also not going to kill any prospects at children. Speaking from experience, Cthulhu has been kicked very, very hard, in ye olde piss pump.

Being punched in the face by Iron Mike, however, is tantamount to suicide. Best case scenario is serious head trauma(s).
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A single kick from Holm is also not going to kill any prospects at children. Speaking from experience, Cthulhu has been kicked very, very hard, in ye olde piss pump.

Being punched in the face by Iron Mike, however, is tantamount to suicide. Best case scenario is serious head trauma(s).
    Do Cthulhoids even have those?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Do Cthulhoids even have those?
    The host body I ride around in during my waking dreams does, it's rather painful; or so he says.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan