Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Fabok has confirmed it, yes. No use arguing that one anymore. Still lots of stuff that doesn't make sense but like I said, no placement was going to make total sense and with Rebirth upcoming it probably doesn't matter anyway.

Whatever the actual "Rebirth" is though, this seems to pretty much confirm that its the conclusion to Darkseid War that causes it. Maybe Alexander Jr. being born makes the multiverse react in some strange way, considering his connection to it in the past.
    it really seems like darkseid war probably will lead to rebirth, it have have the elements to change timeline/continuities

Another possibility is that Rebirth doesn't alter anything at all. That what happens at the end of Darkseid War is that it removes some kind of smokescreen that reveals "already existing" elements that were forgotten or hidden, possibly by yet another new malevolent force. I could see something like that with the "It never was a reboot" tease.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Another possibility is that Rebirth doesn't alter anything at all. That what happens at the end of Darkseid War is that it removes some kind of smokescreen that reveals "already existing" elements that were forgotten or hidden, possibly by yet another new malevolent force. I could see something like that with the "It never was a reboot" tease.
    that is another possibility I had thought. something like titans hunt

Fantastic Member

do you mean would it make stop reading everything he's in no on all counts

It will have to be a spectacularly bad course of events to get me to drop stuff, mind you. Its just that longtime Superman fans know that the possibility of pectacularly bad course of events for the character is not unheard of.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

It will have to be a spectacularly bad course of events to get me to drop stuff, mind you. Its just that longtime Superman fans know that the possibility of pectacularly bad course of events for the character is not unheard of.
    COUGH! COUGH! NewkryptonWaroftheSupermenGroundedCOUGH! COUGH!

Sorry about that guys and gals. Need to see a doctor about that cough.

"Join us for the next chapter of Superman after Superman:Rebirth, with a 12 issue story arc starring Lex Luthor! Also, Superman takes a vaction and does some weeding...while not using his powers! WAHT A TWIST!"

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

"Join us for the next chapter of Superman after Superman:Rebirth, with a 12 issue story arc starring Lex Luthor! Also, Superman takes a vaction and does some weeding...while not using his powers! WAHT A TWIST!"
    Also starring in SUPERMAN and JUSTICE LEAGUE is Jim Harper! Bet you all love that guy!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

"And check out his new costume! A T-shirt and jeans...AGAIN!"

Fantastic Member

That wouldn't make any sense with the Pre Flashpoint Superman and Lois being here and Steve being young. Unless the New 52 Superman and Lois are not real just constructs of the malevolent force.

Well bear in mind I'm not suggesting that the "hidden" elements actually create the verbatim pre-Flashpoint verse. The "it was never a reboot" could just be a loose way of looking at things in other words. PR spin and hype (even possibly insulting our intelligence depending how much they want to try and claim was the plan all along). I'm just talking about certain concepts they removed and need a way to work back in, but in the context of the new world.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-24-2016 at 11:48 PM.