Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

I think every issue is getting better... I foresee this series being a classic in the years to come....we just don't see it now..

The mini was very cool too! I actually liked GL for a second
    Come join in the Love for He Whose Limbs Shatter Mountains and Whose Back Scrapes the Sun!http://community.comicbookresources....49#post1797949

BANNED

Since #4 is the midpoint of the series, does anyone else think Quar will murder Batman and Carrie will continue the legacy?

Amazing Member

First of all, all 3 covers have been great. The art all around has made this EASILY one of the best looking books that DC is putting out right now. So people with "Meh" reviews kinda have me shaking my head. I do enjoy the story they have going quite a bit with all the social commentary. Issue 3 may have very well been the best. I definitely love writing, but the art is what drags me into comics mostly and the whole atmosphere of this book is hitting the spot for me. Really not a dull moment in this issue.

No, I don't think that Batman will be murdered. I doubt Frank Miller would have (or let Brian Azzarello have) Bruce Wayne actually killed off.

People thought Batman would die at the end of the first Dark Knight in 1986:
    batmans-l1600hghjhj.jpg
    Frank Miller said at the Mid-Ohio comic con in 1986, a benefit for the March of Dimes raffle, about why he didn't have Batman actually dying:
    IMGgyye4.jpg

So what do I think might actually happen in the comic? Well, I think Quar might murder Superman and Wonder Woman's infant son Jonathan Kent II and I think that might be the turning point that will turn Lara against Quar and I think Superman and Lara would defeat Quar maybe killing him. I think Batman might be mostly acting as strategist remotely monitoring Carrie and the others in action (and after a heated argument with Superman about using the deadly green K on Superman's own kind which I think Superman would be initially opposed to Batman's plan), I think Batman will have Green Arrow, Carrie Kelley, Flash, etc. use green Kryptonite on the Kandorians weakening them but probably not to the point of killing them. I think Batman will blackout and might have a heart attack during the battle due to his age, he might need a pacemaker. I think Bruce or Carrie would give Green Lantern Hal a new hand and Hal would capture the rest of the Kandorians and put them in the Phantom Zone or on Qward or something, and I think there would be a funeral for Jonathan Kent II and I think Lara would change her outlook on the Earthlings and on her mother and father.

I'm not saying all of that will definitely happen so I wouldn't call those spoilers. If I were to guess then those are my guesses of what I could see happening, what might happen.
    Jerry Siegel/Joe Shuster, Bill Finger/Bob Kane/Gardner Fox/Sheldon Moldoff/Jerry Robinson, William Moulton Marston under the pen name Charles Moulton/Harry Peter. Creators of the most enduring iconic archetypes of the comic book superhero genre. The creators early Golden Age versions should be preserved. The early Golden Age mythology by the creators are as close to the proper, correct authentic versions as there is.

Furthermore Miller said that he'd want to do another DK after this, would be weird if Bruce dies here.