Default Marvel Contest of Champions

Any body here play it? I don't see any thread and my search return nothing on the subject. It's weird considering that it's a quite good game for mobile...
    ꦩꦒ꧀ꦤꦺꦠꦺꦴ ꦩꦺꦩꦁ ꦧꦼꦤꦂ

I played it for a few days, I liked it. Then uninstalled it because I'm busy.

Whenever Wasp gets in, I'll be playing this full time.

BANNED

Played it, it's a completely mindless stupid game that's hard to even called a game. I quite playing when I was winning matches by tapping on the screen without even looking at anything going on at all...that's how dumb the game is, a simple pattern of just moving back and forth quickly can let you "play" and win matches without ever looking at the screen. It's totally garbage to such a degree that it's actually kind of infuriating it's a thing anyone is wasting time on, Marvel who has someone making it, and people that are putting money into it for some unknown reason telling Marvel that they've done something good.

It's probably the worst, most useless game I've ever played, and I'm not sure how anyone could think it's kind of good...even as a iOS game. It's also just kind of disgusting that its such nothing as a game, while also being designed so people pump money into it. At least build that around something that has gameplay, this is people putting money into nothing.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I played for a good while several months ago. Stopped and uninstalled because it got boring and repetitive.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I play it, but infrequently. It's okay, but it is repetitive. It's a nice distraction while waiting for a meeting or something.

I play. In an alliance that bounces in the SH/Inc area for AQ (finished in top 100 in placement AQ).

I don't play as much as I used to, now only playing AQ basically while I wait for 4.4 to open up.

AQ is fun. 4.3 is fun. CCC was fun. I don't play the arena anymore due to its tedious nature though.

But, this thread will be occupied by whiners and such so, can't wait
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

What is fun about it? It takes no thinking or skill to do anything in the game whatsoever. You just need to tap the screen moving back and forth while attacking. And then there's the "fun" of waiting to get stuff that lets you "play the game" and unlock new characters that all do the same thing. What's the point? Are people so into these characters that they'll "play" a game that's so simple that you don't even need to look at these same characters while mindless taping on the screen? This style of iOS fighting game is probably the worst style of video game there is, they're the worst I've even seen anyways; you're doing more using Google than you are while playing playing. I'm not even sure how it's a good time waster, because you need to be on the Internet to use the app, which means you can get on the internet and look at more interesting things, like this.

Astonishing Member

It's a decent game to fill the time for a few minutes between stuff. I like to play it between Marvel Puzzle Quest. But I'm also pretty new to it.

The story seems fairly general so far. The character models are great. That Scarlet Witch, yowza!

Still a bit lost with all the upgrading rules in the game but it's not too crazy.

I do like the rock paper scissor set up of the types.

I'm mostly giving it a try since I liked the comic.

Is Sentry in the game?

(Moderator edit here).

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    It's a decent game to fill the time for a few minutes between stuff. I like to play it between Marvel Puzzle Quest. But I'm also pretty new to it.

The story seems fairly general so far. The character models are great. That Scarlet Witch, yowza!

Still a bit lost with all the upgrading rules in the game but it's not too crazy.

I do like the rock paper scissor set up of the types.

I'm mostly giving it a try since I liked the comic.

Is Sentry in the game?
    Not yet.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 02-26-2016 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Deleted reference to deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post

Is Sentry in the game?
    No

next set of characters appear to be Kamala, She Hulk, Agent Venom, X23, Rulk, ANAD Dr Strange, and some others

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The alliance wars looks interesting. Hopefully adds something new to the game. My alliance *should* be in the next wave of alliances that get to participate as it seems to be going by alliance strength

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Constructive criticism of the game is fine, but personal snark towards other posters is not. Keep it on-topic and civil towards each other.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

It seem that the next event after Civil War is about X-men (mutants). Possible new champions are Nigtcralwer, Jean Grey, and Beast.
    ꦩꦒ꧀ꦤꦺꦠꦺꦴ ꦩꦺꦩꦁ ꦧꦼꦤꦂ