Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Cullen Bunn

Cullen Bunn is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "Uncanny X-Men" and "Deadpool and the Mercs For Money" writer.

Full article here.

Dear Cullen Bunn,

Monet St. Croix is, essentially, perfect. She's superhuman in all physical aspects and she very well knows it.
    So my question is: How GORGEOUS is she? Like, is it jaw dropping? Paralyzing? Is she the envy of every gal she passes???

Hi, Mr. Bunn.

1. This team pretty much seems like they're constantly doing something or other, will there be any issues that show their downtime? Like training or whatever solo agenda they have that goes beyond the team?

2. The team hasn't yet fully interacted with each other, since they've mostly been divided in pairs (Mags/Betsy, Monet/Creed) are there any interactions you enjoyed writing more or looking forward to see people react to?

3. Obligatory Emma Frost Whereabouts question goes here.

4. In one word, how would you described the upcoming Apocalypse Wars arc?

Hello Cullen,

What are the chances that Warren regains some of his memories/personality in this Apocalypse Wars arc?

All-New Member

Good day to you, sir!
    I was shocked, and a bit bothered, by the apparent death of Josh Foley (Elixir). It was always my belief that he'd be incredibly difficult to kill (more so than Wolverine) given his powers, and my sincere hope that he'd resurface as an X-team member. His powers (and, especially, his potential) are exciting, and his character makes him even more compelling. He's had a long, hard road clinging to his pacifistic morals, and I have been excited to see what would happen were these to snap - his dichotomous powers allow him to do untold goods... and untold evils. Even he, himself, has surmised he's barely scratched the surface of what he can do. My actual question is: I sincerely hope he is actually harder to kill than what was shown, and if that proves correct, will his apparent death finally unveil a dark side? One that would be well-suited to the tasks of Uncanny X-Men?

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Hi Cullen Bunn

You delivered when you said a X-man you did not expect to see again would show up. Xorn is a very complicated issue that still confuses me do you have any plans of laying out what actually went down with the Xorn/Magneto relationship?

Hi Mr. Bunn I want to actually want to commend you on remembering Sister Salvation existed. I was quite surprised by that little Easter egg. I wanted to ask:

1. Any chance of seeing Magnetos acolytes in the future? Or perhaps the reasoning why he chose to put together a team of half X-Men instead of his once worthy followers such as Exodus, Amelia Vought or Frenzy?

2. I second the obligatory Emma Frost sighting/news questions.

Shadowpryde

Dear Cullen Bunn,
    Do you have any plans to use other members from the past X-Force's rosters, like you did with Elixir? I'm asking specially for Dani Moonstar aka Mirage, who you used in your funny but short Fearless Defenders, but I'm curious about all of them, or even other mutants who are now lost in the comics Limbo.

are there any remnants of your magneto solo that you wanted to bring over to uncanny x-men, but were unable to for whatever reason?

Dear Cullen Bunn,

First off, I'm really enjoying Uncanny X-men. Your work on this book has continued the high bar for awesome that you established in your Magneto series and I look forward to seeing where you take this series.

I do have questions and there's one in particular I feel is most pressing.

1. How do you intend to approach Mystique's character? Ever since Messiah Complex (with the exception of the time she was inverted during AXIS), Mystique has been an unapologetic sociopath of sorts. Her only purpose has been to torment the X-men however she can. This is quite a contrast compared to how she was during the early 2000s under Brian K. Vaughn. What direction do you intend to take her character within the context of this story?

2. The Hellfire Club came up in the previous issue. What can we expect from them? And can you say whether Emma Frost be involved somehow?

3. Psylocke and Angel's relationship took a lot of hits during Rick Remender's run on Uncanny X-Force. Given Angel's current state, will this relationship come into play at any point in the story?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

1. I was pleasantly surprised to see you brought back Xorn, can we expect him to be a recurring character in the book? I'd like to see him back as a viable character instead of a gimmick, and I really liked the way you wrote him!

2. Any chance Polaris will make an appearance? Given recent developments, she's now Magneto's only daughter and we haven't seen him come to terms with it yet.

3. Just like Sabretooth, Havok remained inverted following the evens of AXIS. His corrupted self would fit right in with this team's methods, might we see him show up eventually?

Recently we had confirmation of the participation X-mens and X-23 (Laura Kinney) the new Wolverine in Civil War II. Can you tell us if Uncanny X-mens have some participation in Civil Wars II?

I would like to congratulate the excellent work on Uncanny my favorite team so far among the new mutant titles.
    Last edited by Knives; 02-24-2016 at 11:42 AM.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

I've been enjoying Uncanny X-Men thus far, and I think it's easily the best book in the line. A couple questions, though:

-Will Sabretooth be experiencing any inner struggle in regards to his "original" personality versus his new, inverted mindset? Or has enough time passed that he's adjusted somewhat to his "new" self?
    -We see that the Dark Riders are going after mutants: will Magneto and his X-Men be going after the Inhumans (or Inhuman targets) in the near future?
    -Will we see why Magneto selected this particular group/roster at some point?
    -Finishing with another Sabretooth question, how would you describe his role on the team? I know he's "the claw guy," but how does he related to the other members of the team?

Thanks so much, Mr. Bunn! Keep up the great work!
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    1. I was pleasantly surprised to see you brought back Xorn, can we expect him to be a recurring character in the book? I'd like to see him back as a viable character instead of a gimmick, and I really liked the way you wrote him!

2. Any chance Polaris will make an appearance? Given recent developments, she's now Magneto's only daughter and we haven't seen him come to terms with it yet.

3. Just like Sabretooth, Havok remained inverted following the evens of AXIS. His corrupted self would fit right in with this team's methods, might we see him show up eventually?
    Bunn has said that Lorna will show up, though nothing about how often or why she'll show up. And that the next arc is about Archangel so I'm guessing that the status of the Warren/Betsy relationship or whatever will be clarified then...

You've said that one of the characters that didn't make the cut was Nate Grey. Will the mutant shaman have any say about the current mutants status, or the Apocalypse Wars?