Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi Cullen
    Can you give us any hints as to when we will see the bosses of the HellFire club show up and if they will be previous leaders like Sebastian Shaw and Madelyn's Pryor (she did have something to do with them didn't she?) or New bosses? Please don't say the Hellfire brats are back though!

BANNED

Hi Mr. Cullen Bunn

Can we expect any changes to come post Apocalypse Wars and Civil War II?

Hi Cullen

What made you pick the Dark Riders as the villains of your first arc? They last appeared together nearly two decades ago so they are a very intriguing choice.

Does Archangel actually live in the x-jet?

You were right, we didn't expect to ever see Shen Corn ever again! My question is, will his/his brother's complicated history be addressed? Also, what are his powers currently, seeing as he was depowered on M-Day.

Any chance we'll see Betsy or Raven (or even maybe Fantomex? He kissed a guy like once) have their bisexuality explored? Both have only really been shown with one woman in the past, and as a gay reader myself I think it would be great to see it brought up, and also to clarify that they are LGBT characters.

Genosha - will it remain the abandoned ruin of a city it's been since Morrison's run or will we perhaps see some rebuilding? Do the team have a secure base of their own?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Questions for Cullen Bunn:

1: In the first issue of Deadpool and the Mercs for Money the "junked up robot" Wade and his team discovered briefly prophesized some interesting events such as a "Kree attack" and when the "Cardinals win the World Series" but it seems Deadpool despite being faced with this important find is not taking the situation seriously opting instead to sell it to supervillains online. Will we see going forward any of the occurrences the robots foretold happening, how important the automaton is and will Wades dismissal come back to haunt him?

2. Several of your series cast members other than Archangel such as Psylocke, Fantomex, and Sabretooth (the Age of Apocalypse version) played an important role in the Dark Angel Saga and given the mystery surrounding Archangel's return along with the Dark Riders is it fair to say your Uncanny X-Men series will be the main tie in of the three core X-books to the Apocalypse Wars event? Furthermore with Apocalypse Wars affecting all the X-Men titles are you collaborating more with Dennis Hopeless since his All New X-Men title also has two characters Evan and the time displaced Angel who are important to "the first one" mythology?

3. Issue #7 of Uncanny X-Men features Warren Worthington III on the cover in front of a church mural with half of him Angel half of him Archangel and its been hinted that the Warren persona of him killed during the Dark Angel Saga by Psylocke has returned in issue #2 but if the modern day Warren is coming back is there a chance we'll see his feelings-reaction to the current state of mutant affairs? A lot of change has happened to the X-Men in recent years that Warren wasn't able to properly have a say in because of his previous rebirth and amnesia so I'm curious as a founding member of the X-Men how he feels particularly about the original team including his younger-self currently stranded in the present over in Dennis Hopeless' All New series.

Spectacular Member

Hello Mr Bunn,

Since you're the one who wrote the issue where Magneto died, pre-Secret Wars, and now he's back just like that, I'd like to ask : are we to assume Reed Richards and Molecule Man brought him back ( along with some others ), or is there something else ? I mean, they obviously brought back everyone who died in the final incursion, but since he died a bit earlier, I was wondering.

Hi, Cullen! Loving Uncanny so far!

Solicits made it seem like there would be lots of infighting among the team but, apart from a few minor personality clashes, the team is a well-oiled machine. Will we be seeing that machine break down as the series progresses? When they cross paths with agents of chaos like Mystique and Fantomex, perhaps? I honestly hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Hi Mr Bunn,

1. Are Storm and Magneto working together as each of them leads a team?

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

will we ever learn what happened to the Life Seed version of Warren?

All-New Member

Hi Cullen,

Thanks for bringing Xorn back, I'm so excited what your plan for him!!! There's a lot of characters I enjoyed in your book, can we expect to see more familiar face, especially the young ones like Elixir and Triage in your books, even just a cameo or off-panel death?

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcMuffin View Post
    Hi Cullen

What made you pick the Dark Riders as the villains of your first arc? They last appeared together nearly two decades ago so they are a very intriguing choice.
    I believe he answered this in a previous X-Position by saying that he remembered them having a striking visual when they were first introduced (in X-Factor Vol 1) and so he decided to use them as the antagonists in his first arc.

Something along those lines, anyway!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

You've made the Dark Riders into a bigger threat than they were ever before when they just followed orders. I really love the Dark Riders now. Thank you for making them cool. Now I have three questions regarding this cruel band.

1) Of these, we have seen some die on panel. How did they came back to the land of the living?

2) Will they part in Apocalypse Wars or any upcoming story?

3) Was there a specific reason why you did not use Dark Riders Foxbat and the only female member Lifeforce?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Mr Bunn,

Given that many mutant admirers and detractors alike find the mutant's "superior" genes both threatening and fascinating, do you plan on exploring Monet's powers of supposed human perfection?