Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

I do not care because I lived through so many releases and videogames of Super-man.

1. The arcade game, which is an cross between shooter/fighter ( Beat-em-up ).
    2. The God forsaken N64 game that was unfinished and I can not believe anybody owned it. The game is actually good in some areas but otherwise unfinished and un-fun, You need a password to play
    3. The X-box game which pays homage to the original and the current gen of Super-man. Again X-box original.
    4. The PS2 game, which was probably as close as you could get to actually making a 3d Superman game. In fact Powerpuff girls is more
    or less then same ranking.

Do we need more Super-man/men games. Why not. A city of heroes/villains was as close as you could get to that experience.

Otherwise I would give Superman a rest, and focus on Rent-A-Hero or something unique. I wish we had a Wolverine game in 3d that matched the feel of the original Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    i don't trust Telltales games unless they finally updated their game Engine
    Same, that's not even games as far as i'm concerned.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Whilst I will agree that they probably want to try and update their engine soon, I have to admit their latest effort with Walking Dead: Michonne is more polished than the games have been of late, especially that fighting is finally done decently. I know not everyone likes Telltale and their types of games but I enjoy them more than most, and Supes could benefit from a game from them, especially if their Batman game proves successful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Whilst I will agree that they probably want to try and update their engine soon, I have to admit their latest effort with Walking Dead: Michonne is more polished than the games have been of late, especially that fighting is finally done decently. I know not everyone likes Telltale and their types of games but I enjoy them more than most, and Supes could benefit from a game from them, especially if their Batman game proves successful.
    im guessing they still didn't update the Engine thats a shame i thought by seeing the gameplay of the new game they finally updated it. if only Square Enix was making the batman game instead. speaking of Square Enix the next Hitman game will be episodic.

BANNED

This question seems so weird, if only because they've never actually done anything that shows they could make a good Superman game. Could they make a good one? Probably, I don't know, maybe. There Batman stuff doesn't give any kind of hint they could. It does tell you they are capable to making a good game. But that game they do is very different than what Superman would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Telltale put fighting in one of their games? Like, they've got a game with some real gameplay now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fly13 View Post
    Dont see how, he has too many powers. Batman was human and definitely not invincible. It would be very hard to make a Superman game challenging.
    They can use the depower factor. Something or someone strips Superman from most of his powers, there you have something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    They can use the depower factor. Something or someone strips Superman from most of his powers, there you have something.
    Only when you play a Superman game you want to have those powers.