BANNED

Default "White Witch" from Naria vs. "Q" from Star Trek the Next generation

I think this would be an interesting rumble as both have similar abilities. I would also put Mister Mxyzptlk in the catergory as Q.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
    I think this would be an interesting rumble as both have similar abilities. I would also put Mister Mxyzptlk in the catergory as Q.
    Even if you keep it down to just "feats he showed on the Show" Q dominates her Like a TF2 character.

I mean feats wise it's not even close to CLOSE.

I mean does she have feats of no selling the Big Bang? Q does. Does she have feats for retcon wiping species out by totally inverting the laws of time and Space? Q does. Switching up gravitation constants to put moons where he wants it? Yup.

Meanwhile the witch has... Winter. and she can turn non-powered things to stone if she's lucky, but Aslan showed how well that worked against quasi-omnipotents.

EDIT: And some decent strength.

Q: Oh, nice... Eaten any good books lately?

MAYBE if it was Q from that one time he turned Human White-Witch would have a chance. But after he sacrifices himself to save Edmund or something Aslan or Q2 will bail him out, you just know it.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

BANNED

I think this would be an interesting rumble as both have similar abilities.
    No, they really don't. Jadis the White Witch was an ancient sorceress from another world, from a race of human-like creatures that were powerful and very long-lived. She was the strongest of them, and conquered her own world, eventually destroying it and defeating the other witches like herself. She traveled between worlds using pre-existing doorways between them, eventually finding her way to Narnia.

She really isn't similar to Q at all. Q was a god-like alien storytelling device, through which the Next Gen writers could put Patrick Stewart's character through a series of morality plays. Jadis was a traditional fantasy villian.

Somebody like Galadriel would be a good match up.

BANNED

Uhmm, Jadis from Narnia? NO.

I'd question whether Aslan and the Emperor, together, could begin to slow a Q down, let alone everyone who went by the designation Q.

Even if Aslan began his "song" again, Q's singular feat of not only no-selling the Big Bang but protecting the Enterprise from it, means he ignores the effort. Note: it also means that he(Q) exists outside of space-time, and can endow those same properties on either objects, or people.

Jadis is going to find her new God.

However. Given Q's inclination to teach instead of using people as mops?

Jadis 2.0 should be pretty. Damned. Scary.

"Tell me Edmund. Are you familiar with the universal laws of thermodynamics? I'll show them to you. Carve them into your mind, and your body..."

Well, this has already been covered. She's not even remotely in the category of Q who is magnitudes of power beyond her.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

The White Witch has the ability of the deplorable word to silence all.

Ability to take any form and any form after that.

Also uses the ability of manipulation including friendship.

Q is able to warp through space and time.

Transform almost any moment to anything

Q is also able to make himself defenseless on purpose.

While is manipulative is also very easy to be manipulated as well.

The White Witch is willing to take itself out just to get what it wants. I doubt Q would be able to do that. There are those who hold loyal to the witch as well. The Witch is able comeback through the want of others.

I do not want to be rude but in my opinion Galadriel sucks. Even Saruman the White wouldn't have a chance against it.

Also keep in mind the White Witch is not a woman nore a son of Adam. I do not remember the last time that Q ever gaved up his birth right, asides for the other Q creatures.

BANNED

The White Witch has the ability of the deplorable word to silence all.

Ability to take any form and any form after that.

Also uses the ability of manipulation including friendship.

Q is able to warp through space and time.

Transform almost any moment to anything

Q is also able to make himself defenseless on purpose.

While is manipulative is also very easy to be manipulated as well.

The White Witch is willing to take itself out just to get what it wants. I doubt Q would be able to do that. There are those who hold loyal to the witch as well. The Witch is able comeback through the want of others.

I do not want to be rude but in my opinion Galadriel sucks. Even Saruman the White wouldn't have a chance against it.

Also keep in mind the White Witch is not a woman nore a son of Adam. I do not remember the last time that Q ever gaved up his birth right, asides for the other Q creatures.
    Q doesn't need to be a Son of Adam; he exists in a way in which he could simply walk into Aslan's Country, and nothing should be able to stop him. Jadis...can't do that.

Also note that while Jadis can die and be resurrected, Q has a feat for either creating an afterlife and pulling the dead into it, or he is capable of entering the afterlife as and when he pleases.

Which means that even if she does use a self-sacrifice spell, the battle doesn't end. Rather, it goes into a realm where Q literally teased Picard about being "God." Note that this place seems to be a "nexus of all timelines" of sorts, where if Picard made a choice there, his entire life would unfold according to his choice. If Q built that on a whim, we'd be talking about something with more power behind it than Vertigo's Lucifer, with comparable durability, and much more skill.

Note that this is after Picard literally died. As in pronounced by 24th century tech to be KIA.

About birthrights, it should be noted that The Continuum can, after a trial, strip any singular Q of its birthright(Q2, Q himself) and even turn them into lesser life forms(humans amoebae, etc...) if they please.

The Deplorable Word doesn't mean anything if Jadis loses her ability to speak(I think Q literally took away someone's mouth once...)
    Last edited by T51R; 02-26-2016 at 11:12 PM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

That was Agent Smith.

Also the deplorable word was explicitly universe-dependent, thus she wouldn't know what to do to use it in the arena.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    That was Agent Smith.

Also the deplorable word was explicitly universe-dependent, thus she wouldn't know what to do to use it in the arena.
    Would be fun to watch an amoeba trying to use it, but.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Q doesn't need to be a Son of Adam; he exists in a way in which he could simply walk into Aslan's Country, and nothing should be able to stop him. Jadis...can't do that.

Also note that while Jadis can die and be resurrected, Q has a feat for either creating an afterlife and pulling the dead into it, or he is capable of entering the afterlife as and when he pleases.

Which means that even if she does use a self-sacrifice spell, the battle doesn't end. Rather, it goes into a realm where Q literally teased Picard about being "God." Note that this place seems to be a "nexus of all timelines" of sorts, where if Picard made a choice there, his entire life would unfold according to his choice. If Q built that on a whim, we'd be talking about something with more power behind it than Vertigo's Lucifer, with comparable durability, and much more skill.

Note that this is after Picard literally died. As in pronounced by 24th century tech to be KIA.

About birthrights, it should be noted that The Continuum can, after a trial, strip any singular Q of its birthright(Q2, Q himself) and even turn them into lesser life forms(humans amoebae, etc...) if they please.

The Deplorable Word doesn't mean anything if Jadis loses her ability to speak(I think Q literally took away someone's mouth once...)
    That was his son that did that but the point stands.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    That was Agent Smith.

Yeah I read the Magicans nephew. That word thing applied to her home realm.

No where else.